By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Forza Horizon game?

What's your favorite Forza Horizon game?

Forza Horizon 29 10.98%

Forza Horizon 2 19 7.20%

Forza Horizon 3 76 28.79%

Forza Horizon 4 140 53.03%

Total:264

4, from what Ive played of the series.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

FH4, will likely be FH5 when it releases.

I liked 4 the best. I tried #3 but there were issues with the PC version for me but 4 ran as smooth as butter. The only thing I don't like is the generic avatars and the zoomer dances when you win but the cars, graphics and races themselves are great! The map is also awesome and the addition of seasons is amazing. Not to mention I loved the DLCs as well.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I remember the original the most fondly. It's the one I can still remember the races from and the map, it made a lasting impression.

FH4 has a great map as well, but I was not a fan of getting locked into seasons. Some things just couldn't be completed in winter season and you simply had to leave it until another week or whenever the seasons change.

For 5, more dynamic weather, better AI, less festival stuff. Add some more stunt areas, like Burnout paradise.

I played 4 the most so I'll go with that one. It was the best overall package. Very good chance FH5 will become my favorite.

Around the Network

I've only played 3 so it's an easy choice for me. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

SW-5120-1900-6153

Forza Horizon 3. Only played 3+4 and they're very similar and close. I just prefer the setting of 3. I mean I'm from the UK...

Then again 4 did have less multiplayer bugs than 3... only just but...

Forza Horizon 4 although 3 is almost as good also. I like the first game the third best even though Storm Island was a better DLC then the rally expansion of the first game and the second game has a better car roster. Looking forward to the 5th game especially since the DeLorean will be back in a Forza game after a ten year absence.

Yes

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/