By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

How many subscribers does MS need for other companies to follow?

20 million 6 13.33%

30 million 4 8.89%

40 million 6 13.33%

50 million 13 28.89%

60 million 2 4.44%

70 million 1 2.22%

80 million 0 0%

90 million 1 2.22%

150 million + 12 26.67%

Total:45
eva01beserk said:
smroadkill15 said:

It's life and we all have have to find a way to balance it, along with the hobbies we enjoy. I really only have time to play maybe 1-2 hours on weekdays at night, and maybe 2-3 hours on weekends. I'm still playing Psychonauts 2 after starting it over 2 month ago, but I'm almost done with it. Excellent game btw. You should consider playing it. Then I play a scattering of other games in between like B4B and smaller indie games.

Why do you need to play all the games? 2-3 day 1 releases would give you your money's worth. Anything extra is icing. I've easily gotten my moneys worth this year and more. 

Exactly. And like I said before if that's what you like good on you. But I have other games higher on the to play list. (Nothing right now though. Never anything for me around the hollidays). Point still stands. Like Blake was saying. Even if gamepass dosent fit my life people complain like if Jesus handed them gamepass directly into their hands and its above all criticism. 

Like I said before the day one releases are never the good ones or at least not for me.

So this is your real argument.  That others find GP great while you on the other hand do not.  That is fare but like any service, they all cater to an audience.  The key is that GP as a service with content today and the future looks bright.  It may not fill your cup at the moment but who knows if MS continue to diversify the content that they will not hit your niche.  The key here is that the service has a wide range of games that hit a lot of different niche. As the service matures, we can see the focus of MS in keeping a good diversity of content.

The thing is you are playing the hater role.  "Oh people love this but I do not so I am going to crush their dreams".  If people believe something is great, trust me, there really isn't anything you are going to say that changes that.  Now if you have valid points to bring up besides personal preference that is fine but if your whole argument is that something doesn't appeal to you so it cannot be great is probably a weak point to stand on.

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:
eva01beserk said:

Exactly. And like I said before if that's what you like good on you. But I have other games higher on the to play list. (Nothing right now though. Never anything for me around the hollidays). Point still stands. Like Blake was saying. Even if gamepass dosent fit my life people complain like if Jesus handed them gamepass directly into their hands and its above all criticism. 

Like I said before the day one releases are never the good ones or at least not for me.

So this is your real argument.  That others find GP great while you on the other hand do not.  That is fare but like any service, they all cater to an audience.  The key is that GP as a service with content today and the future looks bright.  It may not fill your cup at the moment but who knows if MS continue to diversify the content that they will not hit your niche.  The key here is that the service has a wide range of games that hit a lot of different niche. As the service matures, we can see the focus of MS in keeping a good diversity of content.

The thing is you are playing the hater role.  "Oh people love this but I do not so I am going to crush their dreams".  If people believe something is great, trust me, there really isn't anything you are going to say that changes that.  Now if you have valid points to bring up besides personal preference that is fine but if your whole argument is that something doesn't appeal to you so it cannot be great is probably a weak point to stand on.

Yes that is exactly my point. Not what I have been saying but what you guys are saying I'm saying. I guess all gamers are truly basement dwelling nerds with no social life and jobs that play games all day long. My mistake for thinking that just because evreyone around me as an adult that plays games dosent give gamepass the time because they cant afford to play games that they might not like. Its also a coincisence that all their kids like it and they play games from school out to sleep. What was I thinking?

User banned from the thread - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 30 October 2021

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
Machiavellian said:

Yes that is exactly my point. Not what I have been saying but what you guys are saying I'm saying. I guess all gamers are truly basement dwelling nerds with no social life and jobs that play games all day long. My mistake for thinking that just because evreyone around me as an adult that plays games dosent give gamepass the time because they cant afford to play games that they might not like. Its also a coincisence that all their kids like it and they play games from school out to sleep. What was I thinking?

I'm just going to say, nobody cares how busy you are or not. If Game Pass isn't for you then whatever. But stop knocking the service for your personal issues with time. You are generalizing all Game Pass users as unproductive individuals who don't work because how could anyone possibly play all the games on the service otherwise. I have no idea what the demographic of Game Pass users are age wise, but my guess they majority are in their 20-30's with full time jobs and their own lives going on, like myself. You're literally the only person I've seen use this argument to downplay the service. You know why? Because it's a weak point. 

Another one bites the dust!