By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

How many subscribers does MS need for other companies to follow?

20 million 6 13.33%

30 million 4 8.89%

40 million 6 13.33%

50 million 13 28.89%

60 million 2 4.44%

70 million 1 2.22%

80 million 0 0%

90 million 1 2.22%

150 million + 12 26.67%

Total:45
smroadkill15 said:
eva01beserk said:

I'm glad your focus on the important part. So how about I ask you the o so insighnificant issue of my free time and how would gamepass fit into it? Do you think is resonable that someone like me that could in the best case scenario play one game in a month should choose psychonaughts over lets say desthloop that came out same month?

No one is telling you how to play your games. You do you. L But acting like Game Pass doesn't offer good games or excellent value is all on you, not a Game Pass problem. 

Wait, I thought Xbox didn't release good games, but your choice is between Deathloop and Psychonauts 2, both from Xbox studios? 😜

You guys are dancing around the issue and saying that me having no time is an opinion. Should I quit my job so i can play all the games? The issue with my situation while not on the same level as the rest, people still have jobs and family and other social lives. Unless your some school kid or permanently unemployed I just dont see the appeal that hundreds of old and new small games has. 

I know. But would I have said something like kena people would go based on biased. I for one would not play any of the 3. This would be the only way to get some sort of honest answer. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
eva01beserk said:

I'm glad your focus on the important part. So how about I ask you the o so insighnificant issue of my free time and how would gamepass fit into it? Do you think is resonable that someone like me that could in the best case scenario play one game in a month should choose psychonaughts over lets say desthloop that came out same month?

No one is telling you how to play your games. You do you. L But acting like Game Pass doesn't offer good games or excellent value is all on you, not a Game Pass problem. 

Wait, I thought Xbox didn't release good games, but your choice is between Deathloop and Psychonauts 2, both from Xbox studios? 😜

Not to mention he’s complaining about a lack of free time yet also complains about smaller games. Seems “micro games” are exactly what he needs. But per usual I’m sure he is just completely ignorant when it comes to GamePass.

I just cant get my mind on the following.
With little time to play. Why would it even matter to play the newest games first, backlogs not a thing?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

I just cant get my mind on the following.
With little time to play. Why would it even matter to play the newest games first, backlogs not a thing?

Do you think I give tickets to the games in the order I'll play them? Once I'm moving on I'll go to the next game that grabs my interest the most. With a ps5 and a switch it most cerntanly wont be another smaller game in the line. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
smroadkill15 said:

You guys are dancing around the issue and saying that me having no time is an opinion. Should I quit my job so i can play all the games?

I'll stop dancing around it then.

Get off vgchartz and actually play some games! Hell, if you're time constrained, micro games might even suit you better.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
smroadkill15 said:

You guys are dancing around the issue and saying that me having no time is an opinion. Should I quit my job so i can play all the games? The issue with my situation while not on the same level as the rest, people still have jobs and family and other social lives. Unless your some school kid or permanently unemployed I just dont see the appeal that hundreds of old and new small games has. 

I know. But would I have said something like kena people would go based on biased. I for one would not play any of the 3. This would be the only way to get some sort of honest answer. 

It's life and we all have have to find a way to balance it, along with the hobbies we enjoy. I really only have time to play maybe 1-2 hours on weekdays at night, and maybe 2-3 hours on weekends. I'm still playing Psychonauts 2 after starting it over 2 month ago, but I'm almost done with it. Excellent game btw. You should consider playing it. Then I play a scattering of other games in between like B4B and smaller indie games.

Why do you need to play all the games? 2-3 day 1 releases would give you your money's worth. Anything extra is icing. I've easily gotten my moneys worth this year and more. 

ironmanDX said:
eva01beserk said:

You guys are dancing around the issue and saying that me having no time is an opinion. Should I quit my job so i can play all the games?

I'll stop dancing around it then.

Get off vgchartz and actually play some games! Hell, if you're time constrained, micro games might even suit you better.

I'm on my phone at work. Plenty of time for this. 

smroadkill15 said:
eva01beserk said:

It's life and we all have have to find a way to balance it, along with the hobbies we enjoy. I really only have time to play maybe 1-2 hours on weekdays at night, and maybe 2-3 hours on weekends. I'm still playing Psychonauts 2 after starting it over 2 month ago, but I'm almost done with it. Excellent game btw. You should consider playing it. Then I play a scattering of other games in between like B4B and smaller indie games.

Why do you need to play all the games? 2-3 day 1 releases would give you your money's worth. Anything extra is icing. I've easily gotten my moneys worth this year and more. 

Exactly. And like I said before if that's what you like good on you. But I have other games higher on the to play list. (Nothing right now though. Never anything for me around the hollidays). Point still stands. Like Blake was saying. Even if gamepass dosent fit my life people complain like if Jesus handed them gamepass directly into their hands and its above all criticism. 

Like I said before the day one releases are never the good ones or at least not for me.

eva01beserk said:
smroadkill15 said:

Exactly. And like I said before if that's what you like good on you. But I have other games higher on the to play list. (Nothing right now though. Never anything for me around the hollidays). Point still stands. Like Blake was saying. Even if gamepass dosent fit my life people complain like if Jesus handed them gamepass directly into their hands and its above all criticism. 

Like I said before the day one releases are never the good ones or at least not for me.

Idk how the two of you can try to play victim when you’ve spent months shitposting the service. Even you in this very thread have been calling GamePass titles “micro games” and comparing them to mobile games. 

When you post so much nonsense about something, you can’t be surprised when people call you out for it. Making up crap about GamePass being infallible won’t help you either. 

eva01beserk said:
smroadkill15 said:

Once again, you're turning a personal issue into an issue with Game Pass. Saying there isn't any good games and day 1 releases are not good is simply not true, and it's quite funny how the person who doesn't use Game Pass is complaining about it, while those with the service will tell you otherwise, and there is a reason for that. Say what you want about the sub numbers not being as high as originally estimated, but 20+ million is nothing to scoff at and there is a reason the service continues to grow. 

How about this, if you don't care about Game Pass then stop talking about it and ignore it. If something doesn't interest me, guess what? I stay clear of any discussions because no one is benefitting from me adding nothing of substance to the conversation. Just go away and stick to discussing whatever things you enjoy. 

Last edited by smroadkill15 - on 29 October 2021