By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

How many subscribers does MS need for other companies to follow?

20 million 6 13.33%

30 million 4 8.89%

40 million 6 13.33%

50 million 13 28.89%

60 million 2 4.44%

70 million 1 2.22%

80 million 0 0%

90 million 1 2.22%

150 million + 12 26.67%

Total:45
Dulfite said:
eva01beserk said:

Because after they missmanaged 5 studios you think 4x will be easier? And all this will be accomplished in 2-3 years.

It means that when your absurdly high expextations dont get met you wi'll just move the date back and just keep waiting with no sighns of even coming close to that target. 

What 5 studios have they mismanaged, and how?

I've been nothing but impressed by the games that have come out so far on Gamepass that are first party. Wasteland 3, Flight Simulator, Psychonauts, etc. Even if they aren't my cup of tea (Forza), I can still tell quality when I see it.

You do know that after they closed lionhead that's all they had untill they whent on a buying spree? That 5 could not get them one a year some years of the x1. And if they missmanaged that few studios before a 4x increase will not be as easy as you paint it. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
Dulfite said:

What 5 studios have they mismanaged, and how?

I've been nothing but impressed by the games that have come out so far on Gamepass that are first party. Wasteland 3, Flight Simulator, Psychonauts, etc. Even if they aren't my cup of tea (Forza), I can still tell quality when I see it.

You do know that after they closed lionhead that's all they had untill they whent on a buying spree? That 5 could not get them one a year some years of the x1. And if they missmanaged that few studios before a 4x increase will not be as easy as you paint it. 

On the flipside, having more studios means other studios aren't nearly as pressed to meet a release date and can take their time. This isn't the same Xbox from 2015. You're not even giving them a chance to prove it. Even though they have been releasing consistently good to great games since last year. 

smroadkill15 said:
eva01beserk said:

On the flipside, having more studios means other studios aren't nearly as pressed to meet a release date and can take their time. This isn't the same Xbox from 2015. You're not even giving them a chance to prove it. Even though they have been releasing consistently good to great games since last year. 

Thats true.  But only if they don't keep doing the MS issue of anouncing games super early and then having them constanly pushed back for what ever reason. That's something that also puts pressure on devs.

Give them a chance? I have already said multiple times of why I can't. Maybe not on this thread itself so I'll say it again. Since covid started I'm overworked as hell. I get one day off a week and have to balance chores and family life. There's zero chance in my little time will I sit and choose these microgames or mediocre games or if they are good they come a year later after I already played them. You might be satisfied with the quality of games they have released but I as sure am not. Because to me they are now doing the same things they have been doing for years even with all these studios. 

User warned (For all posts, not just this one) - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 30 October 2021

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

What is a “micro game” ??

LudicrousSpeed said:

What is a “micro game” 😂😂

you miss the point because it isn't atleast a singleplayergame with atleast 10 hours of cutscenes with a 90 average MC rating it's micro and mediocre.

But here i have Dyson Sphere Program a game without any cutscenes nor reviews as my GOTY

edit: took a shortcut here but thats what it is about in the end

Last edited by kirby007 - on 28 October 2021

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

What is a “micro gameâ€Â 😂😂

you miss the point because it isn't atleast a singleplayergame with atleast 10 hours of cutscenes with a 90 average MC rating it's micro and mediocre.

But here i have Dyson Sphere Program a game without any cutscenes nor reviews as my GOTY

Sure. Ignore the reasons I gave. Focus on my opinion of the games. Way to move the conversation foward. 

well thats what its all about YOUR feeling of the games do you know how that is called? opinion
because thats the only viable reason to rip on game pass

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

eva01beserk said:
kirby007 said:

Sure. Ignore the reasons I gave. Focus on my opinion of the games. Way to move the conversation foward. 

So again, what are “micro games”? Mediocre games is just your opinion.

kirby007 said:

well thats what its all about YOUR feeling of the games do you know how that is called? opinion

I'm glad your focus on the important part. So how about I ask you the o so insighnificant issue of my free time and how would gamepass fit into it? Do you think is resonable that someone like me that could in the best case scenario play one game in a month should choose psychonaughts over lets say desthloop that came out same month?

eva01beserk said:
kirby007 said:

I'm glad your focus on the important part. So how about I ask you the o so insighnificant issue of my free time and how would gamepass fit into it? Do you think is resonable that someone like me that could in the best case scenario play one game in a month should choose psychonaughts over lets say desthloop that came out same month?

No one is telling you how to play your games. You do you. L But acting like Game Pass doesn't offer good games or excellent value is all on you, not a Game Pass problem. 

Wait, I thought Xbox didn't release good games, but your choice is between Deathloop and Psychonauts 2, both from Xbox studios? ?