Far Cry 6 73 7.66%

Mario Party Superstars 66 6.93%

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 49 5.14%

Metroid Dread 451 47.32%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 16 1.68%

Voice of Cards 22 2.31%

Something Else/Nothing This Month 78 8.18%

Total:953

90% of votes will be for Metroid Dread so I don't think it matters too much.

That said, I'd probably vote for Voice of Cards as I quite liked the demo and it's the one I'm most likely to buy soon. Maybe in lieu of Demon Slayer? Not sure how much interest there is for that game here.

Around the Network

The list is fine.

Back 4 Blood

steve

Metroid Dread, Back 4 Blood, Guardians of the Galaxy for me.

Caligula Effect 2. From the creator of Persona and looks to be a big leap over 1 in quality. It will be the perfect time right before I play SMTV

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Metroid 5 is the only game that matters, been waiting years for that number.

Nothing this month but I get Forza Horizon 5 early next month.

Metroid Dread sits comfortably at the top of my most wanted title for the month. Mario Party Superstars is another potential purchase.

Signature goes here!

The stars have really aligned for Metroid Dread. No real hype competition, the game looks amazing, Nintendo has been doing a marketing clinic on the game (too much for some fans, but then again, we aren’t the intended audience, are we), and of course the Switch effect.

The final key to the puzzle will be those pesky review scores. I’m betting it’ll hit 92 and secure its place as the best selling Metroid of all time. A low bar, for sure, but still a monumental feat. Kind of like my Raiders going 3-0.

Damn I'm excited for FC6 and Dark Pictures but I NEED a Demon Slayer game so gotta go with that!

I am Iron Man