Far Cry 6 73 7.66%

Mario Party Superstars 66 6.93%

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 49 5.14%

Metroid Dread 451 47.32%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 16 1.68%

Voice of Cards 22 2.31%

Something Else/Nothing This Month 78 8.18%

Total:953

Not much for me personally this month.  I voted for Mario Party, because I will probably buy it at some point.  If I had a gaming PC, I might say AoE 4, but I don't really game on PC much anymore.  Mario Party it is.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:

90% of votes will be for Metroid Dread so I don't think it matters too much.

That said, I'd probably vote for Voice of Cards as I quite liked the demo and it's the one I'm most likely to buy soon. Maybe in lieu of Demon Slayer? Not sure how much interest there is for that game here.

huh? As much as I love my Switch, how would any gamer prefer that 2D side scroller over stuff like Far Cry 6 and Age of empires 4? Or even Guardians of the Galaxy?

2zosteven said:

Back 4 Blood

That is similar to left 4 dead, basically co-op shooter, if you like single player games you'll be disappointed. Far cry 6 and age of empires 4 are guaranteed huge great single player gameplay.

2zosteven said:

Back 4 Blood

That is similar to left 4 dead, basically co-op shooter, if you like single player games you'll be disappointed. Far cry 6 and age of empires 4 are guaranteed huge great single player gameplay.

Guardians of the Galaxy. Wasn't too interested upon first impressions but upon looking at previews it looks quite good and fun. And a new game/IP to try out among a sea of sequels is always nice to switch things up.

Also looking forward to Metroid Dread.

Around the Network
victor83fernandes said:
Shaunodon said:

That said, I'd probably vote for Voice of Cards as I quite liked the demo and it's the one I'm most likely to buy soon. Maybe in lieu of Demon Slayer? Not sure how much interest there is for that game here.

huh? As much as I love my Switch, how would any gamer prefer that 2D side scroller over stuff like Far Cry 6 and Age of empires 4? Or even Guardians of the Galaxy?

This is one of the worst comments I've ever read on this site. Even putting aside the fact you're talking about Dread, how are you just going to disregard 2D side scrollers as a whole like that?

victor83fernandes said:
Shaunodon said:

Ultrashroomz said:

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania

...if Metroid Dread wasn't coming out the same month.

You should have voted for the Snackbox "Arcade Stick without a Stick" Micro. 

victor83fernandes said:
Shaunodon said:

Look at the poll results.

victor83fernandes said:
Shaunodon said:

Others have beaten me to it, but I'm a gamer, and I do not see 2D games as any less than 3D games. Dread easily looks like the best game from the list. The atmosphere looks potent, the gameplay looks tight, and overall it looks like a wonderful return to form for one of gaming's most revered franchises.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 29 September 2021