By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Potential leaked list of PlayStation first-party games coming to PC

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

Well, you are free to believe they will put day one ports of GT7 and the like =p

It stops becoming a question of "if", but "when", with this new strategy of theirs. 

Sure it may happen at any given time. But already listed for something that may happen maybe in 4 or 5 years? This list looks more like what the person wants to happen or think will happen than that it is already firm with dates.

We could leak a list of games coming for Xbox and put Forza X, Forza Horizon Y, Halo Z, Gears of Wars W and say it is credible because they will all launch at some point, that doesn`t mean the list is really real.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Not sure why many are surprised. Sony clearly is heading towards simultaneous releases. Smart business. Only scale it back if competition is stiff and hardware success is in a questionable state.

Imagine believing Nintendo will ever put Bayo 3 and Mario on anything but a Nintendo platform.

Fake.

LurkerJ said:

Not sure why many are surprised. Sony clearly is heading towards simultaneous releases. Smart business. Only scale it back if competition is stiff and hardware success is in a questionable state.

Because the list isn`t credible. It isn`t a matter of Sony putting more games on PC, that is going to happen. The matter is listing of games that aren`t even announced and others that haven`t even released for PS5.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:

Sure it may happen at any given time. But already listed for something that may happen maybe in 4 or 5 years? This list looks more like what the person wants to happen or think will happen than that it is already firm with dates.

We could leak a list of games coming for Xbox and put Forza X, Forza Horizon Y, Halo Z, Gears of Wars W and say it is credible because they will all launch at some point, that doesn`t mean the list is really real.

The rest of the IP's on there that aren't Sony based are never likely to happen, but the ones that are Sony IP's are likely to happen within the next 3-4 years, but that doesn't automatically mean that Sony is just going to look at it's watch every 5 years and go "welp, time to release these perfectly timed 5 year gap exclusives", because that doesn't make sense when you're trying to tap into a new market. MS picked up their pace after some years and Sony is pretty much set to doing the same.

I don't think it's sane to include the total list that also includes Sony's and say it's not real, then a ew years those Sony games release on PC, which in the end makes the list real (besides the insanely obvious Nintendo part). It's just semantics at this point and a reach from those that don't want to see said games releasing at all. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

The rest of the IP's on there that aren't Sony based are never likely to happen, but the ones that are Sony IP's are likely to happen within the next 3-4 years, but that doesn't automatically mean that Sony is just going to look at it's watch every 5 years and go "welp, time to release these perfectly timed 5 year gap exclusives", because that doesn't make sense when you're trying to tap into a new market. MS picked up their pace after some years and Sony is pretty much set to doing the same.

I don't think it's sane to include the total list that also includes Sony's and say it's not real, then a ew years those Sony games release on PC, which in the end makes the list real (besides the insanely obvious Nintendo part). It's just semantics at this point and a reach from those that don't want to see said games releasing at all. 

If a list have several non-credible IPs listed, be it Nintendo or other company, the list itself can't be said to be credible to say anything about leaks or some type of confirmation.

DonFerrari said:

If a list have several non-credible IPs listed, be it Nintendo or other company, the list itself can't be said to be credible to say anything about leaks or some type of confirmation.

That's like saying because a flat earther puts in their own say into a list of other scientific sources (that are correct), then that entire list isn't viable (when the scientific sources are correct but the flat earther ones are not). 

The Sony releases are happening, the Nintendo ones are not, thus the list is credible for the Sony IP's. Putting all your stock into the Nintendo side of the list is wishful thinking. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

That's like saying because a flat earther puts in their own say into a list of other scientific sources (that are correct), then that entire list isn't viable (when the scientific sources are correct but the flat earther ones are not). 

The Sony releases are happening, the Nintendo ones are not, thus the list is credible for the Sony IP's. Putting all your stock into the Nintendo side of the list is wishful thinking. 

If you pick a document and include falsified data on it, the resultant document is falsified, and if you can`t show the original unfalsified then the claim would lack any credibility.

Again, I`m not saying the games listed from Sony wouldn`t ever release on PC, what I`m saying is that the list lacks credibility as some official list of games releasing on PC in relevant timeframe.

But going from the-pi-guy the list really comes from NVidia, but that is all there is to it, there is nothing that confirms any of those games listed will come to PC.

DonFerrari said:

If you pick a document and include falsified data on it, the resultant document is falsified, and if you can`t show the original unfalsified then the claim would lack any credibility.

Again, I`m not saying the games listed from Sony wouldn`t ever release on PC, what I`m saying is that the list lacks credibility as some official list of games releasing on PC in relevant timeframe.

But going from the-pi-guy the list really comes from NVidia, but that is all there is to it, there is nothing that confirms any of those games listed will come to PC.

Then you're putting more focus on the false information over the real information, while at the same time, scrubbing the real information from the rest of the document. Yes you can try to "revserso" my comment and say "well you're scrubbing the fake info", but that doesn't matter because one is fake, the other is real, and you should by default, be paying attention to what's real, not what is fake. 

besides, the post above you just proved there was an existing deal with China, not the West, so the leak in it's entirety wasn't totally fake in the end. It matters very little what's fake and what isn't at this point, but what is certain is that Sony is going to ramp up it's releases as time goes on (because I said before, it doesn't make sound business sense to drip feed every 5 years).

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

Then you're putting more focus on the false information over the real information, while at the same time, scrubbing the real information from the rest of the document. Yes you can try to "revserso" my comment and say "well you're scrubbing the fake info", but that doesn't matter because one is fake, the other is real, and you should by default, be paying attention to what's real, not what is fake. 

besides, the post above you just proved there was an existing deal with China, not the West, so the leak in it's entirety wasn't totally fake in the end. It matters very little what's fake and what isn't at this point, but what is certain is that Sony is going to ramp up it's releases as time goes on (because I said before, it doesn't make sound business sense to drip feed every 5 years).

How can the truth not matter? That Sony is putting more games on PC doesn`t need a leak to know since Sony already said it, although they never released any list before hand and doesn`t seem like they will do now, they announce a title at a time.