By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Potential leaked list of PlayStation first-party games coming to PC

the-pi-guy said:
Random_Matt said:

Even shows Mario, all bs.

Kakadu18 said:

There is a Mario game and Bayonetta 3 on the list.

The whole thing is nonsense. Some of these games are very likely to never even release anywhere.

KManX89 said:

Imagine believing Nintendo will ever put Bayo 3 and Mario on anything but a Nintendo platform.

Fake.

Someone already mentioned it, but (most of) the Nintendo games are on there, because they were released on the Nvidia Shield in China.  It was part of a deal Nintendo had with Nvidia.  

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/08/nvidia_shield_shutting_down_nintendo_wii_game_downloads_in_china

The list is real in the sense that it comes from Nvidia, and includes a lot of real games. 

It includes some cancelled games, some region specific titles, probably includes some test data, etc.  

So something being on the list might not mean much, but the list itself is very much credibly from Nvidia.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

How can the truth not matter? That Sony is putting more games on PC doesn`t need a leak to know since Sony already said it, although they never released any list before hand and doesn`t seem like they will do now, they announce a title at a time.

Leaks happen all the time, sometimes not true, sometimes true, but this leak pretty much coincides with their newfound focus on releasing their games onto PC.

The list is more or less showing us what to expect next at the end of the day. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

You could have fooled people if you excluded some games there, there is no way horizon forbidden west or GT7 would come on PC, those are brand new games.

In fact I will bet with anyone that no ps5 game will come to pc in the next 3 to 4 years.

victor83fernandes said:

You could have fooled people if you excluded some games there, there is no way horizon forbidden west or GT7 would come on PC, those are brand new games.

In fact I will bet with anyone that no ps5 game will come to pc in the next 3 to 4 years.

You won't be the last to think of such a thing. They are coming to PC at the end of the day.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

victor83fernandes said:

Sony are still working on PS4 backlog for PC, but PS5 games won't take that long to arrive on PC. 3 years after the console seems about right at the moment, though this could easily be reduced as their PC port efforts ramp up more with their newly acquired studio dedicated to it.

Last edited by Zippy6 - on 28 September 2021

Around the Network
Chazore said:
victor83fernandes said:

You won't be the last to think of such a thing. They are coming to PC at the end of the day.

They are? Do you have proof? Was it announced?

Sure they could come eventually, surely not at the end of the day, more like at the end of a few years.

victor83fernandes said:

Sure they could come eventually, surely not at the end of the day, more like at the end of a few years.

Their strategy and words are more than proof enough, but a fanboy's predictions are not. 

End of the day means it's happening, not literally at the end of *a* day. 

Eother way they'll end up progressing like MS and ramp up their releases in time.

Last edited by Chazore - on 28 September 2021

Chazore said:
victor83fernandes said:

Their strategy and words are more than proof enough, but a fanboy's predictions are not. 

End of the day means it's happening, not literally at the end of *a* day. 

Eother way they'll end up progressing like MS and ramp up their releases in time.

If we go by official information. Yes Sony is looking to have more games on PC, but also said several times they still believe in first party and exclusive content for PS5. So most likely any game made by Sony will take several years to hit PC, going at a time it doesn't impact the sales of PS5 and of SW on PS5.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:

If we go by official information. Yes Sony is looking to have more games on PC, but also said several times they still believe in first party and exclusive content for PS5. So most likely any game made by Sony will take several years to hit PC, going at a time it doesn't impact the sales of PS5 and of SW on PS5.

And MS was the same for a time, but again, times changes all things and Sony aren't going to keep drip feeding forever. I don't know why some of you are adamant that they stay that way. 

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

And MS was the same for a time, but again, times changes all things and Sony aren't going to keep drip feeding forever. I don't know why some of you are adamant that they stay that way. 

Sure thing, and that didn`t happen from one day to the other.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."