By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hello, I'm new. Had to speak up!

CaptainPrefrences said:
I disagree with your sony statements, and I agree with your Wii statements.

Welcome though.

How can you disagree with his PS3 statement? All he said is he doesn't like it for the money. That it does not fit his play-style. How can you disagree with that? Do you know that deep down he actually does like it? :)

Around the Network

Welcome. You will get some flame for this. But thats VGchartz. Nice to have you on board.

Salutations new one. Nice to know there are other newbies here <3

Everyone, Hi.

ZenfoldorVGI, my point was if a Zelda game wasn't going to win me over on the system... nothing was. And yes, maybe I rated the hardware first and foremost but if you don't like the hardware you have little or no chance of liking the games.... at least in the case of Wii where the hardware "is" the gameplay. Same with DS, the Resident Evil 1 remake, and many other games, to me at least just forced stylus gameplay or added it when it wasn't even needed. If it ain't broke don't fix it, Castlevania never needed stylus drawn spells to increase the fun and to me it just detracts from it.

But look, I realize the masses have spoken, they like the Wii and the DS, they sale like insanity. I'm happy for nintendo because they've had a hard run of it. I just can't state enough how I am a traditional gamer and the Wii is the opposite of that, VC aside.

I'm not going to Troll though, I just like discussion. As long as everyone realizes my bias comes for the Wii NOT Nintendo we'll be fine. And I'm not even gonna push it down everyones throat, but I will stand up for the games and systems I like and should someone trash them speak up, that's fine right? That's what everyone here does isn't it?

Don't worry, I respect opinion and take it for what it is. If I do rag on something I will afford the luxery of at least having a REASON for it. I hope that's okay.

BTW, nice icon. Sin City=Best Movie to come out in last five years, easily.

sublime78 said:

Wii: Here I'll catch the most flack. I don't like the Wii.  Sorry, I don't... and yes, I had one.  Wii sports aside I got no love. If flailing your arms about wildly translates to inovative gameplay for you great, have fun.

You don't flail your arms around wildly.

Nice try leo-j, but you never had one.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
sublime78 said:

Wii: Here I'll catch the most flack. I don't like the Wii. Sorry, I don't... and yes, I had one. Wii sports aside I got no love. If flailing your arms about wildly translates to inovative gameplay for you great, have fun.

You don't flail your arms around wildly.

Nice try leo-j, but you never had one.

Claude he obviously isn't leo-j.

welcome....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ClaudeLv250, maybe flail about was a bit of an stretch. My point remains the same and sorry, I'm not leo-j. Nice to meet you though.

welcome

Welcome!

This takes me back to the good ol' days, when I was just joining up myself.

....what?!