Warioware: Get It Together (NS) 191 21.68%

Nothing this month 99 11.24%

Something Else 35 3.97%

Total:881

Tales of Arise

Lost Judgment

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Very much looking forward to Kena. Will be interesting to learn how long that actually is.

Death Stranding is something I purposfully avoided on PS4 to play it on PS5. Thats gonna be something weird and original I hope.

Looks like a great month. Tales of Arise all the way, can't wait! I'll probably get Kena and Diablo 2, and Lost Judgement as well. I might get Deathloop depending on reviews, if the reviews aren't great I'll just play it when it eventually comes to gamepass.

Was on the fence before but after the demo I'm genuinely excited for WarioWare.

Although none of those released this year, the best games I've played this year are the Ori games and Ys VIII. Playing Doom Eternal for the first time right now and it's also great.

Diablo II: Resurrected obviously!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

WarioWare. I've owned several WarioWare games over the years and enjoyed them all. Some of them are great. I'll probably get the new WarioWare during September.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Most excited about WarioWare

Most anxious about Tales of Arise

Bonus question: A mix of old and new, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, Monster Hunter 4 and Rise, Atelier Ayesha, Shock Troopers, Final Fantasy XIV, Touhou Luna Nights to name some, been a fun year.

Looking forward to a few games coming in September. The top one being Tales of Arise but also looking forward to Diablo II Resurrected and Lost Judgement and Kena: Bridge of Spirits.

Was Diablo 2 until I found out its not getting a physical release. So WarioWare it is.