By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22

The most catchable ball thrown by Mahomes today was dropped by Kevin King, naturally.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:
Angelus said:

Ok, I give up lol. The NFL was drunk last week, and it's still drunk now.

How?

Well it's either the NFL that's drunk, or me, cus I'm getting literally all the picks wrong lol. Easier to shift blame to all the teams than myself.

Packers fans outside Rodgers' house after seeing 'Love Actually':

Tom Brady's MVP stock getting a massive boost by just not being mentioned or involved in the NFL this week.

Starting QB and some all stars or not, the Cardinals are just a more complete team in the NFC than most others.

Around the Network

Packers win that game easily with Rodgers. Shit, he plays half the game, they still win.

Forgot about this thread until now. Have to say, I lost all respect for Aaron Rodgers. It is pretty clear to me he thinks he is better than everyone else, and the rules don't apply to him. He was hoping to get away with lying about his vaccination status so he wouldn't have to face the same scrutiny that other players have this season. And now, I don't believe him at all on the allergy excuse. He is a proven liar on the topic. And homeopathy? For fucks sake, I thought he was supposed to be smart? Anyone with half a brain can see that homeopathy is pure bullshit.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

If all my bitching throughout the month about how the refs are ruining the NFL hasn't gotten to you, just watch the Steelers Bears game. omfg

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

BYE BYE BAL-MIA 1 BUF-NYJ 1
TB-WAS 1 ATL-DAL 2 NO-TEN 2 JAX-IND 2
DET-PIT 2 CLE-NE 2 MIN-LAC 2 CAR-ARI 2
PHI-DEN 1 SEA-GB 2 KC-LV 1 LAR-SF 1

Man, seems to be a lot of “easy” games this week.