By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The post when you're high thread.

But the music should be bad ass.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Switchback might not look that great, but while high, with the sound on max, it's one hell of an experience! That soundscape is amazing. Favorite game to play while high atm.

Any of you ever gotten a headache from weed? Never happened to me before, but don't know what else it could have been. Or have any of you ever experienced other hangover-like symptoms from weed?

Depends on how much I 'indulge'. It's not really like a hang-over, more like some grogginess in the morning that slowly fades.

And yes, I have had headaches the next morning after getting the munchies and forgetting I don't do well with dark chocolate. "Chocolate contains both caffeine and beta-phenylethylamine, which may trigger headaches in some people" So I don't buy chocolate anymore. Also if not drinking enough fluids before falling asleep is no good.

This is what happens when I play RE8 while high.

So easy to get distracted, ooh shiny piano

Ooh those swinging lights are amazing!

Speed running, not taking any nonsense lol

And this boss fight never gets old while high

Around the Network

Playing re8 while high in VR right now. This game is really something else. Holy shit! So intense. I could never fool around and get distracted by a piano. I am 100% tense all the time. Perhaps on my second play through I will have more coolness. But currently, I am just going into the castle for the first time and cannot believe how real everything is. Have to play on casual, otherwise it is just too intense.

Slowly easing into a relaxing,... pretending DJ'ing night. Gonna rock to the oldies, verryy old oldies. 40's 50's 60's here I come.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

That’s beautiful.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

As the world gradually increases its rate towards destruction, I will continue to grease the wheels to make it so.