By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - TW: Chris Chan raped his mom (Video Update)

reprobate

我是广州人

Around the Network

Someone called him a motherfucker and he took it literally. Yeah austism is not excusing this shit. Truly deporable.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Let's keep in mind that, under Virginia law, this person is innocent until proven guilty.

VAMatt said:

Let's keep in mind that, under Virginia law, this person is innocent until proven guilty.

True. But in life, there will always two courts. One for the law. One for society. Sometimes they agree. Sometimes they don't. Either way, the things this guy is alleged to have done is some pretty disturbing stuff. 

I've known about Chris-Chan since about 2013, and spent way too much time looking up things about them.

When I found out about this from Twitter, I was beyond mortified. Chris and Barb both need help, and I hope they both get it. For Barb, it's a senior living center. For Chris, it's prison or a mental hospital.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

This whole thing just reminds me that Kiwi Farms is almost literal cancer. How the site sustains itself with so much hatred is beyond me.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

dx11332sega said:

A transgender YouTuber charged with raping her elderly dementia-stricken mom bragged, 'I'm famous on the internet,' and snapped at a judge for using the wrong pronoun as she was denied bail at a bond hearing on Thursday.

I'm sorry, but what did he think was gonna happen looking like that? He didn't even try to medically transition to look like a girl, all he did was grow his hair out and called it a day. He's a so-called transtrender to me and I'm gonna label him as such.

Just like the guy (gal?) who tore up a GameStop over "misgendering", nobody's looking at this and thinking "that's a woman". Also FYI: women don't act like that.

Wman1996 said:

I've known about Chris-Chan since about 2013, and spent way too much time looking up things about them.

When I found out about this from Twitter, I was beyond mortified. Chris and Barb both need help, and I hope they both get it. For Barb, it's a senior living center. For Chris, it's prison or a mental hospital.

I know a lot about therapy for autism. He's beyond help at this stage. Just will become a textbook example how NOT to handle people autistic or on the autism spectrum. His parents fucked him up more. They had their own issues being horders. They were abusive in their own way. None of his story is a good one.

Chis should have kept her outlets in her comics. A damn shame, the Sonichu concept is an appealing one but what's done is done.

KLAMarine said:

Chis should have kept her outlets in her comics. A damn shame, the Sonichu concept is an appealing one but what's done is done.

How is it appealing? It's just ripping off existing things. May as well combine Mario and Sonic and say Marionic. A lot of people with limited imaginations do that.