By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best experimental Nintendo project on Switch?

I think the best is...

LABO 7 14.00%

Ring Fit Adventure 32 64.00%

Mario Kart Live 2 4.00%

Game Builder Garage 9 18.00%

Total:50

Which of Nintendo's experimental projects on Switch do you think is the best so far, and why?

Around the Network

Astral Chain. I love the world. Has different gameplay than most PG games or Nintendo IPs. Yet all the abilities and moves feel like a love letter to previous PG games. It feels unique. A brand new IP once again from PG on a Nintendo console was risky. Last time was W101 and while that game was great. Bombed. AC sold well thankfully. Adding dungeons and controlling your actions with a shoulder button and analog stick sounds clunky but they made it work. One of my fave games across any platform last few years. My hype for Scarlet Nexus was because it seemed similar to AC.

Last edited by Leynos - on 25 June 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

RFA

How is ring fit experimental? There already are fitness games on switch and the Wii U.

From the ones I've played, definitely agree with the mapache and the Transformers dude, Astral Chain. I should get more indies, but not much catches my attention, honestly.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Astr

o Bot Rescue Mission

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Astr

o Bot Rescue Mission

That's no better than the almighty Astro Bears, you've got it all messed up. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Ring Fit Adventure makes fitness fun.

I haven't played any of these yet. However the one I'm most likely to pick up is Ring Fit Adventure, so I had to vote for that one.

Garage looks the coolest seems like a very intuitive way to make cool little games.