By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I now own all current consoles. How goes your PS5/XBS search?

See thread title

Still searching (PS5 only) 3 10.34%

Still searching (XBS only) 2 6.90%

Still searching (both) 3 10.34%

Already have a PS5 8 27.59%

Already have a Series X|S 6 20.69%

Already have both 7 24.14%

Total:29

Not bad. I just found out about a place where I can pick them all up at once.

By the way, what did you say was your address again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Haven't even started looking for one yet. Maybe around the holidays if I can find a good deal, but I'm not really bothered with getting one at the moment.

I've been searching but I still haven't found a reason to own one.

Haven't got a PS5 yet, but I will when those JRPG exclusives start rolling out. XBS will keep me busy through this year and part of next.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I'll get one in a few years, once it starts losing cross-gen exclusives and once it gets a price drop. 500 euros is a lot of money...

Around the Network

For now I'm still looking for a ps5 since I have several games for it already. Series X is also not in stock, but that can wait. I'm not all that actively searching though, I check online now and then and it always says coming soon, not available.

Got a PS5. Need a Series X now.

Got my PS5 at launch, which I'm glad I did since its still so hard to get a hold of one now. Also have a NS.

Not looking to get a Series X since I have a PC already. Could do with a new graphics card though!

Last edited by hinch - on 17 June 2021

Buy a $500 Xbox Series X or 9 shares of Amc stock...I think I'll buy more shares. I'll pick up an XSX in 2022 or 2023. I did buy a ps5, but I spent that money before they were giving away free money like its water on meme stocks.

Got a Series X on launch day. Was going to get a PS5 for God of War, but now that it is coming to PS4 I don't feel the need to get one till 2023 at the earliest. By then it probably won't be near as bad trying to get one.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261