By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3 - Nintendo's conference predictions and wishlists

derpysquirtle64 said:

Not in the mood to make predictions, I'd rather list what I hope to see at Nintendo's E3:
- New 2D Metroid and hopefully not by MercurySteam
- Bayonetta 3 finally getting a release date
- New FE game by Intelligent Systems with a return more to the 3DS games style. Awakening or Fates enhanced ports would be nice too
- Xenoblade X enhanced port
- Pokemon Legends Arceus gameplay
- SMT V
- Astral Chain 2 (not happening tho)
Maybe some other surprises with new IPs

Are you saying Astral Chain 2 isn't happening at all, or not shown this E3? Wasn't it announced it would be a trilogy if the first one sold well?

Around the Network

This guy is TOTALLY suffering just like me. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Great start with Mario + Rabbids sequel.

I'd be happy with BotW2 featured and release window, Zelda WW+TP pack announced for this year, either new 2D Metroid game or MP Trilogy coming this year, new model revealed, and at least a sneak peak of Metroid Prime 4. Also interested in seeing some footage and details of this rumored 2D DK game. Oh and some gameplay footage of Pokemon Legends would be cool, interested to see if that game is gonna be really awesome or not. Finally, would love to at least here that they are working on a 2D Mario game for Switch (I mean how could they not be?!), though with first party software already pretty packed for the next year I figure maybe that'll make a debut at next year's E3.

"Development on Bayonetta 3 is going well" no gameplay. Not even concept art. All I expect now if I'm lucky.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

"Development on Bayonetta 3 is going well" no gameplay. Not even concept art. All I expect now if I'm lucky.

Meanwhile, we've managed to see gameplay for a rippoff of a FF game, that has certainly started years after Bayonetta. 

I don't know what's happening over there but being this much distracted within a studio and being unable to concentrate on a game of one of their most lucrative franchise (if not the most) is just out of logic and non understandable.

Bayonetta is taking like forever for a game that had no particular (declared) issues during the whole development. 

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
heavenmercenary01 said:

Meanwhile, we've managed to see gameplay for a rippoff of a FF game, that has certainly started years after Bayonetta. 

I don't know what's happening over there but being this much distracted within a studio and being unable to concentrate on a game of one of their most lucrative franchise (if not the most) is just out of logic and non understandable.

Bayonetta is taking like forever for a game that had no particular (declared) issues during the whole development. 

Platinum is supposedly developing a lot of games, aren't they? They said they wanted to focus on self-publishing and had like 4 games in development or something. Maybe that's their reason for not prioritizing Bayonetta, because it's not self-published. Either way it's weird.

I don't expect we'll get any news on it before this year's Game Awards at the earliest.

My understanding is they are doing something very different with Bayo 3.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Shikamo said:

BOTW2

Skyward Sword remaster

Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity Second dlc

Splatoon 3

Some old Fire Emblem game being remaked 

New DK game

New Metroid 2.5d game or Metroid Fusion Remake

Astral Chain 2

New Dlc for Smash

Mario Golf

Game Boy games for Nintendo Online members

Resident Evil Outbreak (timed exclusive)

A Update for Monster Hunter Rise

Monster Hunter Stories 2

Shin Megami Tensei V

Disgaea 6

No More Heroes 3

Legend of Mana

NEO: The World Ends With You

Project Triangle Strategy

Kingdom Hearts games

Dragon Ball Kakarot

Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris

Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker

Rune Factory 5

Genshin Impact

Mass Effect Triogy Remastered

Maybe some DLSS games (if Switch Pro be announced until friday)

Well, I was correct with:

BOTW 2

Skyward Sword remaster

Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity Second dlc

New Metroid 2.5d game or Metroid Fusion Remake

New Dlc for Smash

Mario Golf

Monster Hunter Stories 2

Shin Megami Tensei V

Dragon Ball Kakarot

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)