By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will Hellblade 2 be crossgen?

What do you think?

Yes, it will be 22 45.83%

No, it won't be 26 54.17%

Total:48
curl-6 said:
eva01beserk said:

Its the only corfirmed game so far. That could definetly change. But you where comparing known anounced games for sony and MS but decided to add leaked or rumor games in the MS corner. 

I wasn't comparing MS to Sony, this was never meant to be a contest. Not everything has to be a list/console war, and that's not what this thread is about.

I simply stated that it's a good sign in my opinion that Halo's the only confirmed upcoming big game to be crossgen on XS, because I don't want Hellblade 2 to be, that's all.

Ok. Then MS alone they still only have one game anounced and had nothing so far. How is that still a good sign? I still can't get over that one fact before saying games years away might not be crosgen. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
curl-6 said:

I wasn't comparing MS to Sony, this was never meant to be a contest. Not everything has to be a list/console war, and that's not what this thread is about.

I simply stated that it's a good sign in my opinion that Halo's the only confirmed upcoming big game to be crossgen on XS, because I don't want Hellblade 2 to be, that's all.

Ok. Then MS alone they still only have one game anounced and had nothing so far. How is that still a good sign? I still can't get over that one fact before saying games years away might not be crosgen. 

It's a good sign that so far it's looking like they may not be tethering their XS games aside from Halo to Xbone, that's all.

And again, there could be multiple big XS first party titles coming this year. Games like Flight Simulator and Forza are almost certainly not "years away".

eva01beserk said:
curl-6 said:

That's a good sign. I confess, amidst almost everything third party being crossgen as well as now most of Sony's big games, I somehow lost track and didn't realize Halo was the only big crossgen first party game on Xbox Series.

That's good? You forget thats also their only big game to realese in the entire first year? So 100% of xbox big games are crosgen.

I'm not sure why you are saying 100% of Xbox games are cross gen this year when we still don't know what else is coming out. 

smroadkill15 said:
eva01beserk said:

That's good? You forget thats also their only big game to realese in the entire first year? So 100% of xbox big games are crosgen.

I'm not sure why you are saying 100% of Xbox games are cross gen this year when we still don't know what else is coming out. 

Already addresed that. It might not be. Got to wait till e3. But its the only one confirmed so far. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

curl-6 said:
eva01beserk said:

It's a good sign that so far it's looking like they may not be tethering their XS games aside from Halo to Xbone, that's all.

And again, there could be multiple big XS first party titles coming this year. Games like Flight Simulator and Forza are almost certainly not "years away".

And again. How are you saying when only halo is know off? So far its terrible. Can games come this year still unannounced? Sure it can. But how are you possitive about leaks and rumors when MS executives already said there wont be series exclusives untill 2022?

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
curl-6 said:

And again. How are you saying when only halo is know off? So far its terrible. Can games come this year still unannounced? Sure it can. But how are you possitive about leaks and rumors when MS executives already said there wont be series exclusives untill 2022?

Never said I was positive. You keep responding to things nobody said, it honestly just comes off as you going out of your way just to bash Xbox.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 12 June 2021

By the time Hellblade 2 comes out, we will be outside of the cross gen phase. So no, I highly doubt it will be cross gen.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Well, would you look at that; Flight Simulator releases on Xbox Series in July and Forza Horizon 5 in November. So much for Halo being its only big game this year.

No Hellblade 2 at E3 was a disappointment, but on the flipside that gives me hope that it's far enough out to be beyond the crossgen phase.