By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Hub Thread - TIme to wrap up! Nintendo poll up

What was your favorite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp 3 8.82%

Cruis'n Blast 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 0 0%

Hyrule Warriors: AoC Puls... 0 0%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 13 38.24%

Mario Party Superstars 0 0%

Metroid Dread 11 32.35%

Shin Megami Tensei 5 5 14.71%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 0 0%

Warioware: Get It Together! 2 5.88%

Total:34
Dulfite said:
trunkswd said:

PC Gaming Show to start at 2:30 pm PT on June 13

https://www.pcgamer.com/pc-gaming-show-2021-preview/

"And a message from Valve regarding Steam"

Hmm, I wonder what this could be? Curious if they will address the 30% cut thing, or if this is related to software/hardware?

I'm sure they will release some game. Either something small or more VR experiments. Half Life Alyx was a surprising hit, after all, maybe the will do something like Portal VR? That would be nice to see, though I can't imagine how to apply VR to Portal beyond the basics.

Also, now that we're talking about Steam, do we know when does the Steam Summer Sale start this year?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Dulfite said:

"And a message from Valve regarding Steam"

Hmm, I wonder what this could be? Curious if they will address the 30% cut thing, or if this is related to software/hardware?

I'm sure they will release some game. Either something small or more VR experiments. Half Life Alyx was a surprising hit, after all, maybe the will do something like Portal VR? That would be nice to see, though I can't imagine how to apply VR to Portal beyond the basics.

Also, now that we're talking about Steam, do we know when does the Steam Summer Sale start this year?

We'll have a Steam Next Fest on June 18, and the Summer Sale is rumored to start almost one week later, from June 24 to July 8.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I just want to see final fantasy 16

trunkswd said:

So no real Warner Bros. showcase for Summer Game Fest / E3. They are only showcasing Back 4 Blood.

Hmm. I think this is just affecting Summer Game Fest. It might be true but info from WB wasn't slated at E3 until June 13th but this presentation is for this coming Thursday. I'm going to hold off on editing this event in until further clarification has been made. 

I did update the PC Gaming show info. Thank you for helping. :)  

Last edited by axumblade - on 07 June 2021

When is it? June 11th, 2021 at 12 PM PDT

Where to watch it: 

Twitch / Website / Twitter

Things we know:

• Their twitch and website are ominously named "weknowsomethingyoudontknow," and the stream has already technically started. They are adding an object every day in an attempt to make people guess what they are going to be revealing. 
  • Deep Silver has confirmed Timesplitters, Dead Island, Metro, and Saints Row will not make appearances at E3 or the Summer Games Fest this year. 
  • The range of what it could be is all over the place. With Deep Silver having worked on so many projects, it's difficult to say what it could be. Also, with the fact that Koch does have partnerships with many other game developers, I wouldn't rule out a collaboration with another big dev. 

Last edited by axumblade - on 07 June 2021

Around the Network

When is it? June 10th, 2021

Where To Watch: Twitch / Youtube / Website / Twitter

Things we know: 

• 30+ games to be showcased 
  • World Premiere of Call of Duty Season 4 
  • New Gearbox game
  • Back 4 Blood showcase by Warner Bros. 
  • Jeff Goldblum to be a special guest and a musical performance by Weezer

Summer Games Fest is Geoff Knightley's thing, isn't it? The Warner Bros. presentation might be just B4B but there's a chance something from NetherRealm pops up on Thursday instead, and maybe that's what they meant. Same with Elden Ring being there instead of Tuesday... maybe...

^That's a lot of maybes.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

^That's a lot of maybes.

We're in the days before E3, everything is "maybes" and "hopefullies" and "my dad works at Nintendo" leaks.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

trunkswd said:

So no real Warner Bros. showcase for Summer Game Fest / E3. They are only showcasing Back 4 Blood.

That sucks.