By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Hub Thread - TIme to wrap up! Nintendo poll up

What was your favorite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp 3 8.82%

Cruis'n Blast 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 0 0%

Hyrule Warriors: AoC Puls... 0 0%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 13 38.24%

Mario Party Superstars 0 0%

Metroid Dread 11 32.35%

Shin Megami Tensei 5 5 14.71%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 0 0%

Warioware: Get It Together! 2 5.88%

Total:34

IGN are cringing so hard I had to turn it off.

Around the Network

Metal Slug Tactics looks neat, it was odd to see the series taking this long to try this genre.

Also, Doki Doki Literature Club is getting a retail release? I didn't see that coming. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

To answer the poll, I'm not excited about any conference in particular, but about the event as a whole. As a result, I couldn't care less about which company shows which games, as long as they show games, which is pretty much guaranteed, because, well, that's the whole point of this. =P So I usually enjoy all the conferences that I watch, and the only way that I could be somehow disappointed would be if one of them had too much redundant or uninteresting talk and not enough time dedicated to actually show the games.

Very nice thread, by the way.

Last edited by Verter - on 12 June 2021

I'm mostly a lurker now.

Wonder how much content will be in R6 Extraction. It looks like it can be a game mode in Siege. 

New Rocksmith! Super excited for this one. Service method makes sense for this assuming its reasonable and being able to use an acoustic is great if it actually works.

Around the Network

Rocksmith looks good. 

This Ubisoft Conference has been really boring so far.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Riders Republic looks very goodz

cycycychris said:

R6 looked very.... Bland. I'm sure it will be fun, but nothing to say wow about.

The gameplay seems fine, but yeah, the graphics look very last gen. A bit less and I would have thought Ubisoft would have been promoting a Switch version...

I still haven’t played any of the open world Assassins Creed since Syndicate.