By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Hub Thread - TIme to wrap up! Nintendo poll up

What was your favorite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp 3 8.82%

Cruis'n Blast 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 0 0%

Hyrule Warriors: AoC Puls... 0 0%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 13 38.24%

Mario Party Superstars 0 0%

Metroid Dread 11 32.35%

Shin Megami Tensei 5 5 14.71%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 0 0%

Warioware: Get It Together! 2 5.88%

Total:34

Thnaks for making this thread, axum. I can't say that I'm all that hyped for this E3, but you never know what surprises it can bring.

By the way, here's the PC Gaming Show site: PCGamingShow.com

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Will be happy to see anything from either Bayonetta, Zelda or Metroid, maybe a good Tales of Arise trailer, dread/anticipation with the 2 final Smash Bros. characters, could be a fun E3.

I'm dying for some info on BotW2 (and Silksong but we already know there won't be any E3 news for it )

Signature goes here!

This is a tag

I wonder what unannounced games and other surprises Nintendo will show off at the presentation Someone got their Bingo cards ready?

News of some games that WILL NOT be at E3:

The new Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro & TimeSplitters games won’t be shown at E3 2021
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-new-dead-island-saints-row-metro-timesplitters-games-wont-be-shown-at-e3-2021/
Deep Silver has just announced that its parent company, Koch Media, will make a new announcement at Summer Games Fest. However, and in order to keep expectations in check, the team confirmed that the new Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro & TimeSplitters games won’t be shown during that event (or in E3 2021).

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I'm so excited for Shin Megami Tensei V. I know a release leaked but I bet that means a decent trailer at E3. With Caligula Effect 2 in October and SMTV in November. I will be in a good place with games like that. Now I just need Nintendo to give me a Bayonetta 3 gameplay trailer and release date and I'm set.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

axumblade said:

The Guerrilla Collective Indie Showcase (part I) is supposed to start soon:  https://www.twitch.tv/guerrillacollective?sr=a

I'm not actually home so I hope the link to that page works well enough to get those interested over to the stream 

I'm hoping for the next great Paperverse game to be announced! Underhero and Bug Fables were amazing, and there are a TON of Paperverse games coming from different developers as is demonstrated via their discord.

trunkswd said:

PC Gaming Show to start at 2:30 pm PT on June 13

https://www.pcgamer.com/pc-gaming-show-2021-preview/

"And a message from Valve regarding Steam"

Hmm, I wonder what this could be? Curious if they will address the 30% cut thing, or if this is related to software/hardware?

Dulfite said:
trunkswd said:

PC Gaming Show to start at 2:30 pm PT on June 13

https://www.pcgamer.com/pc-gaming-show-2021-preview/

Hmm, I wonder what this could be? Curious if they will address the 30% cut thing, or if this is related to software/hardware?

I don't think E3 is the best place to announce something like that.

My guess is either a game reveal, the rumored deal with MSoft to bring GamePass to Steam, the announcement of SteamPal, their Switch-like portable PC, or... well, or maybe nothing new. You never know with them.

JEMC said:
Dulfite said:

I don't think E3 is the best place to announce something like that.

My guess is either a game reveal, the rumored deal with MSoft to bring GamePass to Steam, the announcement of SteamPal, their Switch-like portable PC, or... well, or maybe nothing new. You never know with them.

Why does Gamepass need to be brought to steam in the first place? Just so people can get achievements (who cares) on Steam? Or so they can have access to their steam friend list? I don't understand.

Also, if they showed off SteamPal and Nintendo showed off Switch Pro both in June that would be insanity lol. SteamPal would be buried alive and forgotten about more quickly than steam link and steam consoles were.