By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Hub Thread - TIme to wrap up! Nintendo poll up

What was your favorite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp 3 8.82%

Cruis'n Blast 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 0 0%

Hyrule Warriors: AoC Puls... 0 0%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 13 38.24%

Mario Party Superstars 0 0%

Metroid Dread 11 32.35%

Shin Megami Tensei 5 5 14.71%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 0 0%

Warioware: Get It Together! 2 5.88%

Total:34

Tagging ! Still, I'm just glad we can be all around here together to finally enjoy another E3 once again.

Reactions will be full of raw gamers emotions xP

Games I'm most looking forward to see of are Shin Megami Tensei V (C'mon Atlus, just step aside freaking Persona for once !), Zelda Breath of the Sequel as usual.
And of course, the quasi unexpected Monolith Soft announcement !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Hope to see Breath of the Wild 2.
Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4 would be awesome too, although I don't really expect to see either.
Also very excited fir The Elder Scrolls VI, but I also don't expect to see that one either.

Apart from that I'm hoping for a new Donkey Kong and 2D Metroid, I hope the rumors are true. Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch would be amazing.
Damn, now I'm getting more hyped than I wanted too. Shouldn't get my hopes up to much.

Been two and a half years now since the announcement that Retro would be taking over Metroid Prime 4. It shouldn't be unreasonable to hope for news of it, but it feels like it. Kinda just feels like the game's never coming out at this point, honestly. But yeah that's what I'm hoping for the most. Give me a 1 minute teaser that barely shows any gameplay. Just anything.

Halo, Starfield, diablo IV...

Hoping it's a big E3 this year.

Bayo 3 or bust

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I'm most excited for the brand new games we don't even know exist yet. That's what makes E3 truly great for me. Seeing more stuff on games I already know exist isn't as exciting, especially if we've seen stuff before.

My second tier of excitement all has ties, none of them stand above the rest. Botw 2, MP4, Starfield, TES6, and Fable (if done right).

Nintendo E3 starts at 9 AM PST on June 15th

https://www.nintendo.com/e3/

Nintendo Direct E3 2021

Tune in for roughly 40 minutes of info focused exclusively on software—mostly releasing in 2021—for the Nintendo Switch™ system. 

Treehouse Live | E3 2021

Stick around after the Nintendo Direct presentation for roughly 3 hours of deep dives into select games with those who know them best, as Nintendo of America’s Treehouse staff and guests stream live gameplay and commentary. 

Tagging.

Finger crossed for Elden Ring second reveal. I'll even accept "Please, be excited" kind of update...

Thnaks for making this thread, axum. I can't say that I'm all that hyped for this E3, but you never know what surprises it can bring.

By the way, here's the PC Gaming Show site: PCGamingShow.com

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

For me, Halo Infinite is the game I'm most looking forward to seeing. Whenever there's been a new Halo game on the horizon, seeing them at E3 has always been the highlight of the show for me. I'm curious to see what direction they're taking with the multiplayer (what little we've seen makes it seem a lot like Halo 3), and I'd also like to see what kind of improvements they've made to the graphics for the Campaign.

As for games we know are coming but haven't been properly revealed yet, probably Metroid Prime 4 and FF7 Remake Part 2.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").