By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Forbidden West state of play (w/ DF analysis)

Tagged games:

Just saw the video. Game is beautiful but it still didn't impress me. The same old lifeless feeling in horizon Dawn world building, is still present. Notice when her is blown by the win and grass sways with the wind, the trees don't move. Animations has only got a slight jump. Looks like combat has improved heaps since the first game. Game should be fun though and looking forward to getting it.

Around the Network

Im so excited to get this Game

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

This looks amazing. I must have watched the gameplay trailer about 10 times since last night.

Its been a long time since we've gotten a pure gameplay reveal trailer with no voice over or excessive editing cuts. Really really nice.

I'm sure they have more game mechanics that they are holding back for later reveals or maybe not to avoid spoilers. I mean the real question is can be fly a machine :D

I would imagine we can since the glide mechanic is there and the machine flyers were seen in the background....that would be really epic.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

With regards to audio and score I think Sony are really pushing to another level.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Watched it last night and the game looks awesome!! Can't wait to play it!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

The game looks fantastic, the amount of life on that gameplay section if replicated around the whole map will be freaking awesome.
It looks so good that it looks ridiculously good underwater as well, lol.

Liked a lot from what I saw.
Need to know the PS4 and PS5 differences now.

Really starting to wonder how this game will run on the PS4.

That demo was amazing, from beginning till end. This is the first must-have I've seen on the PS5 so far. Unless there's a PC version, of course.

Mummelmann said:

That demo was amazing, from beginning till end. This is the first must-have I've seen on the PS5 so far. Unless there's a PC version, of course.

I can see a PC version releasing down the line (they did one for HZD after all), but it'll probably take a few years.

I was hoping we'd finally see beach sand getting kicked up and flying around. Alas, we may have to wait for PS6...

Plant density looks really good, though! And nothing seemed off about the lighting.

Last edited by Mr_Destiny - on 29 May 2021

Lafiel said:
Mummelmann said:

I can see a PC version releasing down the line (they did one for HZD after all), but it'll probably take a few years.

Yeah, there will be a wait for sure. I might get the PS5 version instead as long as there are some quality titles to choose from in the near future. But, as it stands, I'm in no hurry to purchase a PS5.