By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think of Russia ?

It is interesting to me that you think about Russia and Russian people.

Around the Network

are we gonna do this for every country in thw world now???

but on topic, i don't have an opinion, dnt follow what happens in russia really, and don't know any russian people to formulate an opinion... really i shouldn't even be in this thread... sorry

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

I think that Russia is an egnima. A country trying to be democractic where all its history has been with just a few or one top leader with emense power and feels threatened bc of its lost power and if the West would try to offer Russia into the EU or NATO then it would feel safer, sort of a Grand Secular Alliance.

"Like you know"

I think of freezing temperatures, vodka and Russian reversals — or do they think of me?

cold winters

Around the Network

Russians have the hottest girls IMO :P Well yeah , a somebody from an soviet country I actually like Russia ... weird ? maybe , but I hat what the so called " American dream " is doing to this world , while looking to Russia and the ex soviet block we still see a much more disciplined world than the lawsuit full USA .... but thats just my own opinion ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

what comes to mind when i think of Russia...

fascist, poor, racist, human rights violators, support for dangerous regimes, references to Russia in Revelations, thuggish...

thats about it right off the top of my head

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

For my international business class everyone was assigned a team who then was assigned a country. My team got Russia. Lately I have been thinking that it is just a barren limitless oil field. Just kidding. Pretty girls, vodka and everyone and their mum smokes!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

communism, AK-47, cold war, kremlin, damn cold, stalin

Cold, Communism, Vodka.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music