By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What age you had your first girlfreind /boyfriend and actually kissed eachother?

This lack of video game news is really showing.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

No interest in kissing. More interest when I was younger, but even then I knew I wasn't really interested. Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Probably never. I don't need the manipulation, assumptions, arguments, passive aggression, gossip, accusations and demands. Thankfully I have no strong desire to have a sexual partner, and I'm not interesting or attractive enough to most people so they're easy to avoid.

Sony, if you're reading this, do something new with The Legend of Dragoon. You will make me a happy man. Thanks.

I was 19 ish, now nearly 35. And from there and until 25 when I found my husband, I had a lot of sex and tried a lot of things, that was a really exciting and fun time. Hooking up, getting banged, threesomes, loved it. Married life is a little less exciting :D But I love my memories and really appreciate that time. The gay-world is brutal when it comes to dating and hooking up and glad I left that behind :)

mZuzek said:
a08andan said:

I was 19 ish, now nearly 35. And from there and until 25 when I found my husband, I had a lot of sex and tried a lot of things, that was a really exciting and fun time. Hooking up, getting banged, threesomes, loved it. Married life is a little less exciting :D But I love my memories and really appreciate that time. The gay-world is brutal when it comes to dating and hooking up and glad I left that behind :)

You're, uhhh, very open about your story

Well my husband knows about it and it all happened before we met so there is nothing that anyone can do to change that, and I dont care what anyone else thinks. :)

i still never had one since birth haha how sad im i?

Around the Network

26. Ahhaha

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

I met my first girlfriend when was 15 iirc and that was also the first time I had my first kiss. My first real relationship started when I was 16.

curl-6 said:

I had my first girlfriend when I was 23.

I was delayed in a lot of areas to do with social development due to my autism. I'd been trying to get a girlfriend since I was 13 but it took me a decade haha.

Basically every word you said I experienced. I didn't have my first girlfriend (now my ex) until I was 23. She was also my first kiss.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Wman1996 said:
curl-6 said:

I had my first girlfriend when I was 23.

I was delayed in a lot of areas to do with social development due to my autism. I'd been trying to get a girlfriend since I was 13 but it took me a decade haha.

Basically every word you said I experienced. I didn't have my first girlfriend (now my ex) until I was 23. She was also my first kiss.

Now my ex too, which is unfortunate, I still feel like she was "the one" and breaking up with her was the dumbest thing I've ever done in my entire life. She was beautiful, kind, smart, just an amazing woman, and I pulled the plug just cos it was my first relationship and when we started having communication problems due to my autism I panicked and wanted out.