By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What age you had your first girlfreind /boyfriend and actually kissed eachother?

First kiss was around 12-13 years old, first real girlfriend was 16.

Around the Network

I never kissed a girl (eww). First guy I kissed was at 20.

Signature goes here!

My first kiss was with my first girlfriend, at the age of 19.

At 19 was my first "real" kiss with whom would later be my boyfriend. I had some kisses during childhood and also a really bad experience with a girl before but I don't count them.

We were in 8th grade (I'm 30 now). We kissed. She then told me she didn't "feel the spark" and our relationship ended. Haven't seen her in probably over a decade and I can't remember her last time.

Meanwhile, I have become, quite wonderfully, a husband and father.

Around the Network

26, I had fallen in love a couple times before but it was always one sided. Do people nowadays still call it the friend zone? I lived there many years. My wife came from a problematic relationship, practically fled from. Fried zone isn't so bad in comparison.

SvennoJ said:

26, I had fallen in love a couple times before but it was always one sided. Do people nowadays still call it the friend zone? I lived there many years. My wife came from a problematic relationship, practically fled from. Fried zone isn't so bad in comparison.

I can relate to this. I'm a frequent visitor to the proverbial "friend zone", and you know what, you're right, it ain't so bad.

First kiss was at around 4 or 5 from a slightly older girl at day care. I had a babysitter at around 7-8 years old that I pestered non-stop until she showed me her jugs. First girlfriend was around 11. Loss of virginity with my GF @16.

What's with all the personal topics?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Nice to see I wasn't the only late bloomer around here.
It just felt like something was wrong with me at the time, as I came from a small country town where most people had had sex by 16 much less kissed/dated. I was very much the odd one out, even more so once I went to University and everyone else was rutting like rabbits haha