By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bill and Melinda Gates to divorce

"After a great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship, we have made the decision to end our marriage," the two said in a joint statement posted on each of their individual Twitter accounts.

"We no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in the next phase of our lives. We ask for space and privacy for our family as we begin to navigate this new life," they said.

Source

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

Around the Network

They both decided they wanted to upgrade to a newer model.

Fair.

Happens but why should we care?

The horror.

crissindahouse said:

Bill is part of the gaming industry. News about him should concern us.

Around the Network

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I was hoping they were going to upload both of their consciousnesses into one cyber-being called "Mill" who will rule us forever.
But they can still get back together. Love can still prevail. We don't have to give up hope. "Mill" will be waiting there for all of us.

mutantsushi said:

I was hoping they were going to upload both of their consciousnesses into one cyber-being called "Mill" who will rule us forever.
But they can still get back together. Love can still prevail. We don't have to give up hope. "Mill" will be waiting there for all of us.

I'm trying to relate. Whan game or movie was this used?

spynx said:
crissindahouse said:

Bill is part of the gaming industry. News about him should concern us.

I don't concern myself with multi-billionaires that only use me for money. I only concern myself with their products if those are good.

Just came to say: Who cares? It's their lives. I have more problems with how they interfere with health and education around the world and how Bill has got his billions than this.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also