Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD 109 12.85%

Subnautica: Below Zero 21 2.48%

Something Else 18 2.12%

Nothing This Month 87 10.26%

Total:848

Resident Evil 8 for sure.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Never played the original trilogy, but I've heard nothing but good things, so I am quite hyped for it.

Nothing but good things? So the ending of ME3 was great to the people you heard from?

Mass Effect Legendary Edition, I'm interested in RE8 as well but that'll be something I buy on sale unless reviews are overwhelmingly positive (user and meta). Oh and Nocturne as well but I'll wait for a sale on that as well.

Resi village.
I'm also a little interested in Biomutant.

Resident Evil VIIIage for sure.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Resident Evil Village, which I will play...eventually

Bonus: The best game I have played in the past year is Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, with Super Mario Odyssey and God of War (2018) as close runners up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Biomutant. I'm ready for a new IP and this game has been in development forever. It got delayed a ton, so probably really good by now.

Big ti- *ahem* I mean Resident Evil: Village, followed by Mass Effect: Legendary Edition.

Resident Evil 8. Hopefully it will be fun when I get around to playing it, however many years into the future that will be.
I still haven't got around to playing 7 yet, perhaps I'll pick 7 up first when I get a VR headset, which also may not be for several years.

First strong month this year. Lot of games I'm interested in: Resident Evil, Mass Effect Trilogy, Biomutant. Also visual novels for Switch: World's End Club (by masterminds of Danganronpa and 999) and Famicom Detective Club.
Best game I have played within the past year - Persona 5 Royal.