By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo Becomes an Official Olympic Sport (+More E-sports at Olympics)

Tagged games:

Disgusting. The Olympics should be about real sports only.

What's next other crap that isn't even a sport like chess? Screw that!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

They should just include Mario and Sonic at the Olympics and call it a day.

Leynos said:

Laughable playing games can be called a "sport"

GT Sports championship races have been quite legit to watch. A lot of really good races.

Ka-pi96 said:

It's not the Olympics though. It's just a sectioned event before the Olympics begin.

Just saying... 

twintail said:
Leynos said:

Laughable playing games can be called a "sport"

GT Sports championship races have been quite legit to watch. A lot of really good races.

Ka-pi96 said:

It's not the Olympics though. It's just a sectioned event before the Olympics begin.

Just saying... 

They are called demonstration sports and each host gets to pick a number of them, usually strong regional sports are chosen, plus, the IOC itself can and often does include sports that are under consideration for Olympic status, so it also acts as a test bed.

In this case like Twintail said it's more a separate Olympic sanctioned event.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 25 April 2021

this game shouldve been in there ages ago but in the e-sport Olympics not a real Olympic game u get what i mean? haha

Around the Network

Just because they sit in a cushy chair with business suit doesn't mean there shouldn't be official recognition of the sport of the Corruption Olympics.

LivncA_Dis3 said:

this game shouldve been in there ages ago but in the e-sport Olympics not a real Olympic game u get what i mean? haha

Why do you always write "haha" at the end of your posts?

I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
LivncA_Dis3 said:

I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!

If LivncA_Dis3 is anything like me and god help him if he is, he will take that secret to the grave just to taste the best of all feelings, vindictive pleasure haha.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 25 April 2021

Signalstar said:
LivncA_Dis3 said:

I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!

Me too!!

Even post on articles....

TELL US PLEASE!!

Not really a fan of video games being an Olympic Sport. I can understand actual board games like Chess and Checkers and possibly even Card games but video games...

Where is that movie Wall-E, might as well not worry about actual athletics in the next 50 years because people will just get into the video game comps instead. Who needs muscles when you have a E-Reputation.