By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Retro game recommendation thread

Pemalite said:

TBS. - Master of Orion 2.

What's your choices when designing a race?

Spoiler!

Mine's Large, rich dictatorship subterrean, creative, defense -20, ground combat -20, espionage -10

Creative will over time eliminate the weaknesses, which are already partially covered by being a subterran race (ground defense) and a dictatorship (espionage defense).

A large and rich homeworld makes it very useful in combination with subterran, as it will grow to become a massive, self-sustaining production world even when under siege. Subterran as a whole with it's doubling of the population makes that you get double the amount of workers/researchers/farmers before bonuses and consequent income to buy production makes them the fastest-growing production power in the endgame with whom even unification builds can't compete with anymore.

Around the Network

I know every Sega saturn game, more than anyone i met

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 30 March 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Recommend this

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Highly recommend Sega created this xbox exclusive

Sega created shooter for wii  ghost squad I know many many games by Sega, like pandora's box

This thread sent me on a research binge for Saturn games. Graphically a lot of Saturn games have aged a hell of a lot better than N64 and PS1 games. Even some of the 3D stuff like Panzer Dragoon II and Panzer Dragoon Saga blew me away. 

Also I made a Pseudo-Wishlist for Saturn games on pricecharting. I'm not going to buy all of these, but rather load them up on a multicart on an OG Saturn system. The games are listed as either NA Saturn or JP Saturn games. Take a look. https://www.pricecharting.com/wishlist?user=z7k4dvglkmyknuh74nsmqtjoeq

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:

This thread sent me on a research binge for Saturn games. Graphically a lot of Saturn games have aged a hell of a lot better than N64 and PS1 games. Even some of the 3D stuff like Panzer Dragoon II and Panzer Dragoon Saga blew me away. 

Also I made a Pseudo-Wishlist for Saturn games on pricecharting. I'm not going to buy all of these, but rather load them up on a multicart on an OG Saturn system. The games are listed as either NA Saturn or JP Saturn games. Take a look. https://www.pricecharting.com/wishlist?user=z7k4dvglkmyknuh74nsmqtjoeq

Theres more than price charting can handle, some missing from price charting

Not in price charting

not listed

dx11332sega said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Theres more than price charting can handle, some missing from price charting

There's a feature to add missing games. I think you just need a pic of the front cover art. List away, and I can add them to pricecharting.

Reminds me when ginga force was not price charting on xbox 360 but later added, like few ps2 games lost in time that wikipedia or price charting cant find, oddly.

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 06 April 2021

Oh

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 22 March 2021