By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Retro game recommendation thread

Recommend you guys watching these closely. Entire videos in these specific post.

Really want you guys to see this level like wow .

True lies game at 2:10 mark will surprise you about innocent people and more innocent people hurt throughout the mall stage.

My favorite level in batman returns snes

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

watch all of them and read last 2 videos.

Go to 1:50 mark of 3treme thing is crazy , mini car vs skater.

007 Nightfire 3:28 mark mini RC Helicopter that kills.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Watch these closely

Redcard 2003 , Matrix super at 0:20 mark and many super variations that's real arcade sports.

Rush 2049 San Francisco at 0:50 mark 

That's a real arcade racer , Midnight club 3 dub remix , 0:25 mark with whole video , miss these so much.

Real Burnout

Extremely recommend Out to Lunch Snes check 15:28 mark of video watch whole thing it's that addicting of a game that is one of my favorite levels and it rains and other levels like the beaches , recommend so much , worth it.

Extremely recommend another childhood classic I owned with my turbografx - 16, That intro and xenomorph type scare

Alien Crush.

snyps said:

Actraiser (snes)

Best retro game. Sound/graphics, hack n slash, and town building. An epic experience.

Best part of Actraiser: The whole thing.

Worst part of Actraiser: Realizing Actraiser 2 wasn't even trying to be like the first one.

Around the Network

3:07 mark to 4:00 is reason I get excited.

I put this before but, I think people got lost , So, gonna put it again , I really really recommend this game . Nintendo owns this IP, I had this game when I was a kid , no more repeats :)

Please watch underrated gem , you'll love it. promise.Had it when I was a kid.

Now I just have to get a MODE to put in it and a second controller!

DroidKnight said:
hinch said:

Would cost them a bunch in R&D for an unsubstantial node shift, don't see it happening tbh

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance trailer released for all current consoles (PS4, PS5, XSX and Switch)

Quite excited for this re-release!

Same here. I won't have to hook up my old hardware to re-experience it.  And now a widescreen experience!

Cerebralbore101 said:

Now I just have to get a MODE to put in it and a second controller!

Nice