By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Retro game recommendation thread

Recommend you guys watching these closely. Entire videos in these specific post.

Really want you guys to see this level like wow .

True lies game at 2:10 mark will surprise you about innocent people and more innocent people hurt throughout the mall stage.

My favorite level in batman returns snes

I game on all consoles and PC

Around the Network

watch all of them and read last 2 videos.

Go to 1:50 mark of 3treme thing is crazy , mini car vs skater.

007 Nightfire 3:28 mark mini RC Helicopter that kills.

Watch these closely

Redcard 2003 , Matrix super at 0:20 mark and many super variations that's real arcade sports.

Rush 2049 San Francisco at 0:50 mark 

That's a real arcade racer , Midnight club 3 dub remix , 0:25 mark with whole video , miss these so much.

Real Burnout

Extremely recommend Out to Lunch Snes check 15:28 mark of video watch whole thing it's that addicting of a game that is one of my favorite levels and it rains and other levels like the beaches , recommend so much , worth it.

Extremely recommend another childhood classic I owned with my turbografx - 16, That intro and xenomorph type scare

Alien Crush.

snyps said:

Actraiser (snes)

Best retro game. Sound/graphics, hack n slash, and town building. An epic experience.

Best part of Actraiser: The whole thing.

Worst part of Actraiser: Realizing Actraiser 2 wasn't even trying to be like the first one.

Around the Network

3:07 mark to 4:00 is reason I get excited.

I put this before but, I think people got lost , So, gonna put it again , I really really recommend this game . Nintendo owns this IP, I had this game when I was a kid , no more repeats :)

Please watch underrated gem , you'll love it. promise.Had it when I was a kid.

Now I just have to get a MODE to put in it and a second controller!

DroidKnight said:
hinch said:

Would cost them a bunch in R&D for an unsubstantial node shift, don't see it happening tbh

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance trailer released for all current consoles (PS4, PS5, XSX and Switch)

Quite excited for this re-release!

Same here. I won't have to hook up my old hardware to re-experience it.  And now a widescreen experience!

Cerebralbore101 said:

Now I just have to get a MODE to put in it and a second controller!

Nice