By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Retro game recommendation thread

dx11332sega said:

Heres some Sega CD, at 10:20 mark video , many modern games drop the ball in interactions in those panels ,modern gamers missing out on those features, feels like retro > indies current gen etc , It's panels are like bulk slash. heh.

That, and about 10 other games are on my (reproduction) Sega CD wishlist.

Around the Network

I am currently replaying Castlevania: Circle of the Moon on the GBA and enjoying it a lot.

I recommend if you're into shmups Sega Saturn exclusive.

It costed 200 dollars.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Demon's Crest (SNES, 1994)

Tough as nails but an artfully constructed, atmospheric, and deep action-adventure, one of the hidden gems of the 4th generation.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I saw youtubers recommending few 50 dollars or less games, I'm gonna add games here I own that youtubers still did not recommend

action rpg adventure, linkle, also get steam gear mash both sega saturn games under 50 or less both japanese, just play them ,dont need o much undersandment jus play,or watch another youtuber play, also watch full videos

I own these, If these sell ,wait for next a your store o ebay or amazon 

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

I deleted this

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 21 March 2021

Actraiser (snes)

Best retro game. Sound/graphics, hack n slash, and town building. An epic experience.

I got this game for 30 dollars complete with manual and mint disc on ebay in Nov 2020, it is now 70 dollars on ebay mint , read some ebay desrition why their 20 or 43 dollars is because no game just selling box or no manuel 43 dollars on ebay.

heh nevemind