By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Switch in Japan sell as much in Monster Hunter launch week as it did in Animal Crossing launch week?

Tagged games:

Will Switch sell more on MonHun release than on AC release?

yes, >392,576 5 $672.11 27.78%

no, <=392,576 13 $2,649.00 72.22%

Totals: 18 $3,321.11  
Game closed: 03/25/2021

Hey! I overestimated the Switch for a change! It didn't even hit 300k like I thought it would.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Around the Network
Mnementh said:

Did anyone betting no getting their payout yet? I notified the mods, but I don't know if it happened. You should see the payout on your profile, if you click on VG$.

I bet "no" and have not gotten the credit as of yet

SW-3707-5131-3911

kenjab said:
Mnementh said:

Did anyone betting no getting their payout yet? I notified the mods, but I don't know if it happened. You should see the payout on your profile, if you click on VG$.

Thanks, I report again to the mods.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
kenjab said:

Mods don't do that kind of stuff. I think @TalonMan might be the one to ask here?

JWeinCom said:
Mnementh said:

Mods don't do that kind of stuff. I think @TalonMan might be the one to ask here?

OK, my previous information was to report this, so that a mod triggers the payout. Maybe we need some clarification on this.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
JWeinCom said:

OK, my previous information was to report this, so that a mod triggers the payout. Maybe we need some clarification on this.

Definitely something that we can't do. Was confused why it was reported. But anyway, that's why I tagged Talon. So, let's wait till they check in, and hopefully they can or can at least clarify.