By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to see Panic Button port next?

Panic Button have made a name for themselves over the past few years doing ambitious ports to Switch, from Doom 2016 and Eternal to Rocket League, Warframe, Wolfenstein II, and in just 9 days Apex Legends.

Once they're finished with Apex, what would you like to see them bring to Switch next?

Around the Network

Skyward Sword HD would probably be handled better by Panic Button.

With the recent news of FF7 I'd say how about Crisis Core.

Residente Evil 2 remake

I've see this game running is low cost PCs, I'm sure Switch can handle it

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Skyward Sword HD would probably be handled better by Panic Button.

What exactly could be done better by them if the objective of the development was to simply bring Skyward Sword to higher resolution displays and to make it run at 60 fps? 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Honestly the two games I really want to see on the Switch are ones that I'm not sure are in Panic Button's wheelhouse.

AKA they seem to do mostly western games, and I'd want to say Persona 5 or KH3...

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Xenoblade Chronicles X (?)

Resident Evil VII non-streaming edition.

All the Kingdom Heart games prior to 3 in one collection for $120.

To the people above me asking for Nintendo exclusive ports, I don't want Panic Button to do that. Nintendo can do those ports themselves. Panic is so good at what they do I'd rather they focus on bringing over 3rd party games that no one else thinks is possible. Them porting over Xenoblade X or helping Skyward Sword HD is a complete waste of their abilities.

Last edited by Dulfite - on 01 March 2021

Maybe another EA Game? There are a lot of good candidates that EA owns, like The Sims 4 or Mass Effect: Legendary Edition.