By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want to see Panic Button port next?

Loneken said:

Nier Automata

Hell yeah, this is one I'd like to see as well.

Now that we've got Doom 2016 & Eternal, Wolfenstein II, Hellblade, Witcher 3, Outer Worlds, Ori 1 & 2, and soon Crash 4, this and Titanfall 2 are the only games left on my Switch port wishlist.

Around the Network

Of the big games I haven't played, Nier Automata.

Of games I have played, the Mass Effect remastered trilogy. While porting the originals would be nice and should be easy, having the quality of life improvements to the first game would be better and hopefully they did more to fix the ending to 3.

Whatever they tackle, I hope it's something impressive that's worthy of their calibre. I feel like they'd be kinda wasted on doing PS3/360 ports for example as there's so many other studios that can do that while Panic Button is one of the few that's proven themselves capable of porting 8th gen games well.

rapsuperstar31 said:

Any Persona game, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Fallout 4 or New Vegas, Tomb Raider games, Skies of Arcadia, Maniac Mansion Day of the Tentacle remaster. Most of these aren't ambitious but I still like to see them.

Hey another Skies of Arcadia fan!  I’d be keen to buy that again for the Switch.

EDIT:

Who else to people think has done a great job with Switch ports?

Saber Interactive did some impressive things with Witcher 3 and Crysis: Remastered after patches.

Feral Interactive’s port of Alien: Isolation also springs to mind.

Last edited by ireadtabloids - on 05 March 2021

ireadtabloids said:

Who else to people think has done a great job with Switch ports?

Saber Interactive did some impressive things with Witcher 3 and Crysis: Remastered after patches.

Feral Interactive’s port of Alien: Isolation also springs to mind.

Great choices; I'd second all three of those as excellent conversions.

Besides those, other studios that did awesome work with their Switch ports are Rebellion with Sniper Elite 3 and 4, 4A Games with Metro Redux, Moon Studios with Ori and the Blind Forest and it's sequel Will of the Wisps, Square Enix with Dragon Quest XI S, and QLOC with Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
dx11332sega said:

Resident evil village,skies of arcadia,persona 5, metro exodus , devil may cry 5, sonic generations.

I'll add Call of Duty and Madden to Switch , Panic Button work their magic.

After many years apart I'd be willing to give COD another chance if it came to Switch. I'm sure it could run them, the main obstacle I think would be file size, as if I recall correctly the series has gone insane in recent years with its ridiculously bloated installs.

Read Master Chief Collection somewhere. That's probably it, chief.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Cyberpunk-2077...

They might even fix the game.  ;)

Last edited by Shiken - on 10 March 2021

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Its seems to me an obvious port for Switch that could do very well is GTAV. The Switch should be able to the handle the existing 8th gen version with ease. The online content would also be popular.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)