By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Whatchu Watchin?

Mummelmann said:

Rewatching GoT right now, also rewatching Heroes.

Will you rewatch them in their entirety? Sometimes I feel like rewatching Season 1 and 2 of Heroes but that's where I'd stop because Season 3 was terrible.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Mummelmann said:

Will you rewatch them in their entirety? Sometimes I feel like rewatching Season 1 and 2 of Heroes but that's where I'd stop because Season 3 was terrible.

Yeah, I'm watching the whole thing. I do agree that the show took a major dip after season 2 though. Not to mention the stinkfest that is Heroes Reborn.

TruckOSaurus said:
Mummelmann said:

I've watched S1 & S2 four times now, first three times I started S3 but couldn't get past about ep5, don't think I could even explain what the problem with it is other than it's just not interesting. Shame because S1 on it's own I would probably put in my top 5 shows.

Wasn't it about that time when the writers strike happened?

Last edited by HigHurtenflurst - on 05 May 2021

Currently rewatching Community. Tho tbh, I put it as background while im playing MHRise on the bed.

HigHurtenflurst said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I've watched S1 & S2 four times now, first three times I started S3 but couldn't get past about ep5, don't think I could even explain what the problem with it is other than it's just not interesting. Shame because S1 on it's own I would probably put in my top 5 shows.

Wasn't it about that time when the witers strike happened?

All I remember from S3 is Sylar flip flopping from evil to good to evil and having mommy issues.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Checked out Bridge of Spies yesterday.

Really good film; excellent performances, production design, direction, and writing. I wouldn't quite rank it among Spielberg's very best, but that's an extremely high bar given his portfolio so that's not really a strike against it.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Been meaning to watch that one again some time, though I've got a ton added to my plate already this month.

Been watching Alice in Borderlands and rewatching The Witcher (love this show).

Alice is a pretty decent battle royale type drama. Watching TW again to refresh myself on the story for season 2, can't wait for that.

Just finished Battlestar Galactica, (2000s version) holy moly what a feels trip. 

Apparently the final episode is controversial but saying goodbye to these characters after everything I'd followed them through hit me right in the emotions and while not perfect I felt it was a fitting conclusion.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

If anyone wants a laugh in these corona-times, watch "Vice Principals." It's like the official VGChartz-show.