By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Feb 7-13 - Super Mario 3D World Pushes Switch Sales Above 400,000

Jumpin said:

The Xbox Series has a really cool design. So cool I want them just for decoration. It looks like they lifted some design philosophy from Apple.

If aple made the series X it would probably be cylindrical instead of a rectangular cuboid. 

Around the Network
Chicho said:
Jumpin said:

The Xbox Series has a really cool design. So cool I want them just for decoration. It looks like they lifted some design philosophy from Apple.

If aple made the series X it would probably be cylindrical instead of a rectangular cuboid. 

It would also be 3 times more expensive and yet 5 times more successful.

Jules98 said:
Chicho said:

And require a $100 custom Apple power adaptor and a $200 custom Apple HDMI cable, neither of which come bundled with the system.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
Jules98 said:

And require a $100 custom Apple power adaptor and a $200 custom Apple HDMI cable, neither of which come bundled with the system.

And after all that the performance would be the same but people swear its better. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

2022 is looking good for the Switch. Splatoon 3, Pokemon Legends and possibly BOTW 2. We'll see if the Switch Pro does exist and whether it will be in 2021 or 2022. Im also guessing a new 3D Mario is happening. If it releases next year it will be an overkill.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I’m not overly sold on the idea that Covid is the reason Switch is up in 2021, why would that be the case? It was up in 2020 over 2019 pre-Covid and pre-Animal Crossing by similar rates to 2021 over 2020.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Chicho said:
Jumpin said:

OK then....

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Chicho said:

OK then....

Is the first one a cheese grater? 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
Jumpin said:

OK then....

Is the first one a cheese grater? 

The Cheese grater is the Mac Pro 2019 version (I think it's 2019). I remember it being talked about for its out there design and high launch price of 6000 dollar with a fully specced out version going for 10 times that.

curl-6 said:

And this would be untrue.