By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Arrives June 11th!

from PlayStation blog:

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/02/11/ratchet-clank-rift-apart-arrives-on-ps5-june-11/

Around the Network

Pre-orders start today

Hopefully we get some new footage soon

I would buy a PS5 for this game if I could find one. I have more than enough to play however, so I will patiently wait and potentially get a discount on the game when this whole supply and scalping problem is finally solved.

Those scumbags on ebay are not getting a dime from me.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how productive Insomniac has been and therefore how good of an investment they were for Sony? Miles Morales and Rift Apart both within the first year of the PS5? Nice! Oh, and Spider-Man selling 20 million copies? yeah, this was a good partnership.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

I love that boxart.

PS5 first year is shaping up to be better than PS4's. Q2 is looking more and more interesting with both Returnal and R&C are scheduled to launch. Good times ahead.

I was hoping they would finally bring back online multiplayer.

It is weird how only the PSP and PS2 Ratchet games had online competitive multiplayer when the PS3, PS4, and PS5 all had way better online infrastructure.

Still excited for this game. The PS4 remake was good but it was still just a remake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

4 months to get a ps5, I don't like the odds. The memory I ordered for my laptop still hasn't even left the warehouse in China yet. Impossible to get anything atm.

Day 1

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I hope we get new gameplay footage soon!