By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many yous does it take to replace a light bulb?

(This is a self-deprecating humor thread using the standard light bulb joke. Feel free to contribute a light bulb joke about yourself that tells us something about you.)

It takes four Jaicees to replace a light bulb: one to screw in the light bulb, a second to complain about the hierarchy of labor involved in the task, a third to observe how the light bulb itself symbolizes a single incandescent beacon of subjective reality in a netherworld of endless absurdity reaching out toward a maudlin cosmos of nothingness, and a fourth to make a list of top 10 favorite light bulbs on the market.

Around the Network

Zero, no matter how many Nobles there are, the task of replacing a lightbulb would forever be impossible.

zero129 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Zero, no matter how many Nobles there are, the task of replacing a lightbulb would forever be impossible.

So you want me to do the dirty work?

What the fuck? I feel a little attacked. I'm too short to reach the light bulb, I have to get someone else to do it for me 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

LittleSnake said:

What the fuck? I feel a little attacked. I'm too short to reach the light bulb, I have to get someone else to do it for me 

Thus explaining why the second Jaicee complains about the hierarchy of labor involved.

Around the Network

One of me and 68 additional waifus

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

How many Laser's does it take to screw in a light bulb?

"I don't know.  How many Laser's does it take to screw in a light bulb?"

Eight.

One to research which light bulb is the best value.  A second to order the economy size light bulb pack online.  A third to wait for two weeks for the package to arrive via economy shipping.  A fourth to schedule the proper day to change the light bulb.  A fifth to rationalize why it needs to be put off for another week.  A sixth to change the light bulb.  A seventh to find a spot to store all of the other light bulbs in the economy pack.  An eighth to declare that all other work is done for the day, since we just completed a three week project.

Probably two Wmen.

One to install the lightbulb and one to supervise and nag if anything goes wrong.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

1 to stubbornly not ask for help, fall off the ladder during my "I told you so" celebratory moment and have other me drive me to the hospital laughing at my misfortune the whole time.

One..... As long as the light bulb agrees....