By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Play: Whats Nintendo Missing?

Game Rules: Post your most wanted has not yet been released on the Switch Nintendo Game.

For every non-repeated request we will give Nintendo +1point. The goal of this thread is to see how many points Nintendo can rank up.

1st 2nd and 3rd party games are all welcome. How ever they must be with a Nintendo owned ip

例如:

Ok?: Pokkén Tournament, this game was developed by Namco yet it uses a Nintendo owned ip so it counts.

Not ok ?‍♂️ = Persona 5, even though Joker is in Smash the ip is not a Nintendo ip

In short: 1 point = One Nintendo game they have not yet released and no one above your post as already mentioned

BTW, if you list a game that someone else has not listed, please give Nintendo a point next to the game you listed.

Let's start!

Earthbound 4 = Nintendo +1

我是广州人

Around the Network

A new Wii Sports like game = Nintendo +1
We already have Ring Fit Adventure following on from Wii Fit so why not!

Soren0079 said:

A new Wii Sports like game = Nintendo +1
We already have Ring Fit Adventure following on from Wii Fit so why not!

Oh sorry, I didn't make it clear.

You will be Nintendo + 1 = 2 (since you will tally the points above)

我是广州人

Star Fox Grand Prix

i'm still waiting for it god damnit

Nintendo + 1 = 3

A new Advance Wars title

Nintendo +1 = 4

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 17 January 2021

Around the Network

Chibi-Robo

Nintendo+1=5

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Super Mario Strikers for the Switch would be great.

Nintendo+1=6

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

A new Kid Icarus game.

Nintendo + 1 = 7

Pikmin 4. Years of misleading teases, almost a decade now. Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Nintendo + 1 = 8

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

A new Punch Out game.

Nintendo +1 = 9