By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I feel sex deprived since lockdown last year and still feel deprived this year

Fuck a couple of hookers and go to some 3rd world shit hole. They'll love you there and you'll loosen up eventually.

Around the Network

And have you tried... 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Keep your head up, vaccination has started and things should be going a lot better by the end of the year.

Bruh same I cant even jerk off without wearing a mask and gloves, kinda kills the mood but I don’t Want my dick to get COVID :(

Around the Network

Ok...

This is a good example of the unintended consequences of the covid social distancing protocols. Things like this have real negative health impacts on everybody. I read an article the other day about how hard it has been on seniors. Those that are in nursing homes essentially cannot have visitors anymore. Some are trapped in their rooms literally for months. They are basically in prison. Even seniors that are still living at home have difficulties because they cannot get out and do stuff.

then there's the other things like all of the Lost education from subpar schooling. The memories that won't be made because you didn't get to go visit your family this summer. The children that won't be born because a person can't get a girlfriend to knock up because they're stuck in their house. those are all very real negative impacts, and that's just a tiny few. We have to be very careful that we do not let the cure become worse than the disease here. I think there's a case to be made that we've already crossed that line.

I've been married 13 years. You're Covid induced lack of sex has nothing on what marriage will do for it.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

My personal record (since losing it of course) is 4 years 5 months.

Currently at 1 year 5 months since my last fornication, just 3 more years and I'll set a new personal best.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 08 January 2021

Amateur...

Though ironically Covid did interrupt a physical relationship I had going on last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.