By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I feel sex deprived since lockdown last year and still feel deprived this year

My personal record (since losing it of course) is 4 years 5 months.

Currently at 1 year 5 months since my last fornication, just 3 more years and I'll set a new personal best.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 08 January 2021

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Amateur...

Though ironically Covid did interrupt a physical relationship I had going on last year.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Its been around 11 months for me now i’m so deprived and sexually frustrated lmao



I’m climbing the walls with frustration. It’s been about a month or so - torture. And no, I’m not joking.



Majora said:

I’m climbing the walls with frustration. It’s been about a month or so - torture. And no, I’m not joking.

Only a month and you're climbing the walls? Is that a month of lockdown, or a month of no sex?



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

My personal record (since losing it of course) is 4 years 5 months.

Currently at 1 year 5 months since my last fornication, just 3 more years and I'll set a new personal best.

....

With a woman or with your hand? 



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

My personal record (since losing it of course) is 4 years 5 months.

Currently at 1 year 5 months since my last fornication, just 3 more years and I'll set a new personal best.

....

With a woman or with your hand? 

With a woman. 

My hand is most nights.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

....

With a woman or with your hand? 

With a woman

My hand is most nights.

Have you tried expanding your horizons?  



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

With a woman

My hand is most nights.

Have you tried expanding your horizons?  

After snogging a dude in University I can safely say I'm straight.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Just call a hooker. You get laid, she gets paid, everybody's happy.