By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I feel sex deprived since lockdown last year and still feel deprived this year

Good one numonex!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Now that COVID is almost over. Sharpen your game. I found some ideas on youtube.

If you have some COVID bucks left over, try buying a cheap boat. Throw a party and try the Implication method.

Pickup artist outlines the D.E.N.N.I.S system. Fairly standard in my opinion, nearly every pickup artist uses some variant of this system, but instead of paying 49.95 in twelve installments, just watch this quick and concise video.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

Now that COVID is almost over. Sharpen your game. I found some ideas on youtube.

Lol, almost over....The awaken will be painful for people who still believe today that it is almost over.

It would have been better for you months ago to start mental preparation to the reality that we will have this state for decades.

That you are very naive, or conspiracist, every possible scenarios between these two extremes leads to the same story. We have for decades like this, it could even be longer than the Soviet era.

As someone who flirted with the Pickup Artists community for a few years in my early twenties, I'd advise folks to be wary of it; it can be really unhealthy and toxic and tends to promote a view of women as an enemy to be conquered which promotes sexism and misogyny.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

With a woman

My hand is most nights.

Have you tried expanding your horizons?  

That's what got the hand involved in the first place .  now a lesson from Tom Waits.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 01 May 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Also, on the prostitute front, Steve Tyler once gave advice in a pet shop: "Don't Shop, adopt"

https://meaww.com/aerosmith-steven-tyler-adopted-underage-julia-holcomb-to-date-his-ward-and-impregnate-her

Kind of gives a whole new meaning to the song Janie's got a Gun.

Amnesia said:
Jumpin said:

Lol, almost over....The awaken will be painful for people who still believe today that it is almost over.

It would have been better for you months ago to start mental preparation to the reality that we will have this state for decades.

That you are very naive, or conspiracist, every possible scenarios between these two extremes leads to the same story. We have for decades like this, it could even be longer than the Soviet era.

I don't think you grasp what a conspiracy theory is. But then again, after the nonsense you've posted, you don't seem to have much of a handle on reality. Have fun sticking it out in your 30 years of quarantine, maybe you can live on that island with the Japanese soldier who didn't know WW2 was over in the 70s. :D

Jumpin said:
Amnesia said:

I don't think you grasp what a conspiracy theory is. But then again, after the nonsense you've posted, you don't seem to have much of a handle on reality. Have fun sticking it out in your 30 years of quarantine, maybe you can live on that island with the Japanese soldier who didn't know WW2 was over in the 70s. :D

To be fair I think it is jumping the gun to say covid is nearly over, especially in April when you posted; it's still going to be some time until even most developed countries reach a high enough level of immunity to supress the spread of the disease. 2022 is more when we should see covid start to seriously decline and the pandemic abate.

It will depend a lot of what country you live in.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 18 July 2021

What about Tinder?

I hear you brother. Before the pandemic it was hard enough for me, being fairly shy and introverted - but I feel like the last 16 months or so has basically turned the idea of a relationship into a pipe dream for me..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden