By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let's do the MBTI!

Where do you fall in the spectrum?

More introverted 20 64.52%

More extraverted 2 6.45%

Somewhere in between 9 29.03%

Total:31

Consul ESFJ-A
Pretty accurate.

Insight of the Day
Consuls are the least likely personality type to enjoy metal music. Mmmh yes and no ^^

Around the Network
vivster said:
green_sky said:
Your personality type is:
Advocate
INFJ-T
42% Extraverted Introverted 58%
67% Intuitive Observant 33%
26% Thinking Feeling 74%
56% Judging Prospecting 44%
44% Assertive Turbulent 56%
Did i do good. What does it mean, experts. 

There are multiple pages after your result telling you what it means.

Can't tell you what it means exactly. All I know is that INTJ is the objectively best personality to have. You got an "F" where there should be a "T" and that's pretty telling.

It is okay. I figured out there were more pages. Best personality come with burden of well being a best. Often with those things, things end up disappointing.

Last edited by green_sky - on 06 January 2021

Ah.

So it takes to be an introvert to be a gamer.

OTBWY said:

Ah.

No, it takes an introvert to visit gaming forums, go into the general section and then do a personality test. The vast majority of extroverts will fail one of those steps.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
OTBWY said:

Ah.

No, it takes an introvert to visit gaming forums, go into the general section and then do a personality test. The vast majority of extroverts will fail one of those steps.

If only it wasn't for those pesky introverts throwing these personality tests at extraverts faces all the time, we wouldn't have this paradox.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:

Ah.

That's was before devs created something called multiplayer 

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 06 January 2021

LittleSnake said:
vivster said:

Not really a good comparison since astrology is far more vague with much more crossover and less accuracy. Probably because astrology's intent is to entertain while this particular test is at least intended to be somewhat scientific.

I chuckled a little harder than I should have 

well... the test is simple and it just answers the questions below then give you an acronym and ends up sounding cool.

1. Are you an extrovert or an introvert? (I)
  2. Are you an observant or intuitive ? (N)
  3. Do you rely on feelings or thinking to make decisions? (T)
  4. Do you have a judging or prospecting personality traits? (P)

If you're someone who does a lot of daily reflections and have insight about who you are as a person, you'd be able to answer these questions without the need for this test. If anything, you might be able to answer them more accurately as many of the questions in the test aren't clear enough. Even though my results 100% match my answers above, I believe on different days, I'd assign different letters to my personality.

It's not scientific in the sense that it isn't comprehensive as It only attempts to answer 4 questions about who you are on your behalf, and those 4 questions don't mean much by the end of the day, but that doesn't mean it's BS or remotely comparable to reading horoscopes, that's silly to suggest. 

LurkerJ said:
LittleSnake said:

I chuckled a little harder than I should have 

well... the test is simple and it just answers the questions below then give you an acronym and ends up sounding cool.

1. Are you an extrovert or an introvert? (I)
  2. Are you an observant or intuitive ? (N)
  3. Do you rely on feelings or thinking to make decisions? (T)
  4. Do you have a judging or prospecting personality traits? (P)

If you're someone who does a lot of daily reflections and have insight about who you are as a person, you'd be able to answer these questions without the need for this test. If anything, you might be able to answer them more accurately as many of the questions in the test aren't clear enough. Even though my results 100% match my answers above, I believe on different days, I'd assign different letters to my personality.

It's not scientific in the sense that it isn't comprehensive as It only attempts to answer 4 questions about who you are on your behalf, and those 4 questions don't mean much by the end of the day, but that doesn't mean it's BS or remotely comparable to reading horoscopes, that's silly to suggest. 

I admit i am silly but there was nothing about that on the test.

So this is a personality quiz? Don't need that shit I already know what I am. I'm a viking asshole that is pissed off of how this planet is treated. I hate most people but when I get to know them then I realize maybe they aren't so bad. I can get along with anyone in public if really wanted but don't give shit about human race. Only reason no one gives me shit is because of my size. I don't have to threaten people because really don't give a shit. So there do you have an isolated viking as a poll response?

sethnintendo said:

So this is a personality quiz? Don't need that shit I already know what I am. I'm a viking asshole that is pissed off of how this planet is treated. I hate most people but when I get to know them then I realize maybe they aren't so bad. I can get along with anyone in public if really wanted but don't give shit about human race. Only reason no one gives me shit is because of my size. I don't have to threaten people because really don't give a shit. So there do you have an isolated viking as a poll response?

Take the test and find out. I'd be very interested what your result is. You could be one of the rare extraverted people here.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.