By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Let's do the MBTI!

Where do you fall in the spectrum?

More introverted 20 64.52%

More extraverted 2 6.45%

Somewhere in between 9 29.03%

Total:31

Did it twice because I didnt agree with the results the first time around, and yet I got the same results the second time. So I guess I did feel strongly about my original answers huh. 

Either way I cant say I agree much, I dont particularly relate to this personality type. 

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:

Did it twice because I didnt agree with the results the first time around, and yet I got the same results the second time. So I guess I did feel strongly about my original answers huh. 

Either way I cant say I agree much, I dont particularly relate to this personality type. 

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

An interesting thing is always to show the results to a close friend or family member and see if they maybe agree more. Sometimes we project a different persona outward than we intend to or notice.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Your personality type is:
Advocate
INFJ-T
42% Extraverted Introverted 58%
67% Intuitive Observant 33%
26% Thinking Feeling 74%
56% Judging Prospecting 44%
44% Assertive Turbulent 56%
Did i do good. What does it mean, experts. 

So I did the test and apparently I'm a Mediator (INFP-A)

Mediator
INFP-A
Diplomat
Confident Individualism
Extraverted 49%, Introverted 51%
Intuitive 53%, Observant 47%
Thinking 49%, Feeling 51%
Judging 29%, Prospecting 71%
Assertive 81%, Turbulent 19%
Somethings from the Mediator description are very accurate and some not so much but still interesting that I'm in the middle of so many things.
Edit: Ok the friendship part is 110% correct.
Last edited by MrWayne - on 05 January 2021

I'm ENTP-A on this exam.  I've always known I was ENTP, but I think when I was younger I came up type B.

IcaroRibeiro said:

16 personalities is like a Big5 test disguised as MBTI, I advice to not use it

Anyway, I'm always typed as INTJ in every test I've done

MBTI and Big 5 aren't really that different.  Perhaps the scientific community prefers Big 5 because it also evaluates Neuroticism?  MBTI only has 4 factors.  Either way, they are both built from the work originally done by Carl Jung.

Personally I prefer Strengths Finder 2.0.  If a person really wants to know about themselves in a specific way, I find Strengths Finder to be the most specific.
https://www.amazon.com/StrengthsFinder-2-0-Tom-Rath/dp/159562015X

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:

I'm ENTP-A on this exam.  I've always known I was ENTP, but I think when I was younger I came up type B.

IcaroRibeiro said:

16 personalities is like a Big5 test disguised as MBTI, I advice to not use it

Anyway, I'm always typed as INTJ in every test I've done

MBTI and Big 5 aren't really that different.  Perhaps the scientific community prefers Big 5 because it also evaluates Neuroticism?  MBTI only has 4 factors.  Either way, they are both built from the work originally done by Carl Jung.

Personally I prefer Strengths Finder 2.0.  If a person really wants to know about themselves in a specific way, I find Strengths Finder to be the most specific.
https://www.amazon.com/StrengthsFinder-2-0-Tom-Rath/dp/159562015X

They prefer it because it's a scale and not a binary system. Most people aren't really extrovert or introvert, but in between 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

green_sky said:
Your personality type is:
Advocate
INFJ-T
42% Extraverted Introverted 58%
67% Intuitive Observant 33%
26% Thinking Feeling 74%
56% Judging Prospecting 44%
44% Assertive Turbulent 56%
Did i do good. What does it mean, experts. 

There are multiple pages after your result telling you what it means.

Can't tell you what it means exactly. All I know is that INTJ is the objectively best personality to have. You got an "F" where there should be a "T" and that's pretty telling.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I went from ENFJ-A to ENFP-T

INTP

Lots of the questions were vague and required more clarification. 

Last edited by LurkerJ - on 05 January 2021