By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Rise digital event; demo out now

Demo out now: https://gonintendo.com/stories/375082-monster-hunter-rise-demo-now-available

Last edited by curl-6 - on 07 January 2021

Around the Network

I'm not really interested into Monster Hunter, but I'm interested into seeing what people who like the series will be getting

Mar1217 said:

Plz no shadow-drop. I'm in the midst of playing other games right now, I hope it comes out later this month

I'm actually going to try my hardest not to give in to temptation and play the demo, as I want to go into the game having never experienced it beforehand so it feels more fresh and exciting haha. It's gonna be hard though, I haven't been this hot for a game since BOTW.

Oh, it looks like they will be dropping the demo. I'm still deep into playing the divine divinity ||. But i can leave that a day or two to play the demo.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I just bought Onimusha on sale and a new indie game whose name I forget but it's an exploration game. But if the demo drops, I wanna play as soon as possible so I can get the true feels. I wanna enjoy MonHun so bad and I've never been able to because the area to area loading screens irked me so much. Now that doesn't exist so I'm hoping Rise is the game finally

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

The event's at 1am here, so I guess I'll catch it when I wake up tomorrow morning. Cos we're on the opposite side of the globe from the US and Europe, gaming presentations are usually at whack arse times here in Australia.

Ah well, it should be something cool to kick off the day. Even if I don't play the demo, I'm looking forward to more info and footage on the game.

Watched the event Rise looks insane.

English version, starts at 30:00

looks good

All those "announce the pc version" comments are fucking irritating on twitter. That leak really ruined things for both sides. Nintendo and Capcom.