By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Rise digital event; demo out now

3rd parties are really stepping up this year for Switch.

Around the Network

wyvern riding, cool.

I tried to download the demo, but couldn't find it. Guess it's not available yet

heavenmercenary01 said:

All those "announce the pc version" comments are fucking irritating on twitter. That leak really ruined things for both sides. Nintendo and Capcom.

Is it same day release?

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
heavenmercenary01 said:

All those "announce the pc version" comments are fucking irritating on twitter. That leak really ruined things for both sides. Nintendo and Capcom.

Is it same day release?

Are you trolling me ? :P

heavenmercenary01 said:
konnichiwa said:

Is it same day release?

Not my intention, not following the news but I understand that people like to know when their preferabble version of game comes out.

I want to watch the DF analysis now.

konnichiwa said:
heavenmercenary01 said:

Not my intention, not following the news but I understand that people like to know when their preferabble version of game comes out.

Well considering the impact that have had the Capcom leak so far, i thought you were trolling.

So basically the game was shown and presented as a Switch exclusivity built for its hardware from scratch and with portability kept in mind.

The portable team worked on it, making the game their most ambitious one and oriented to handheld audience which Can be translated as : the whole japan.

Recently, a huge leak suggested that a Timed exclusivity deal has been set between Capcom and Nintendo to keep it on switch exclusively till october 2021. 

Everything related to the leak has been true (so far).

So wheather the leak is true or not, or the pc version is limited to china or not. We will know it around october this year.

And people who actually were:" the game is crap on a crappy machine " have become:" we want the game on pc already". That's what irritates me at most.

This game looks amazing. AMAZING!

YOU GET TO CONTROL THE MONSTERS, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE IN AIR! (though I kind of wonder if the mechanic has limited or no mobility while monsters are in the air).

KHEZU IS BACK AND LOOKS LIKE THE COOLEST YET DORKIEST PENIS MONSTER EVER!

I wasn't sure how I felt about Magnamalo, but now that I see he can shoot schmup projectiles from his tail, I think I've finely cemented that he's a very good (if maybe a bit overdesigned) monster!

Kind of annoying the demo releases today but wasn't just shadow dropped after the livestream, ugh!

I just hope this is running on Switch .... :/