By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Merry Christmas

Tagged games:

What did you get for Christmas/Holidays?

Games 1 6.25%

Money 2 12.50%

Clothes 1 6.25%

Mixture of the above 3 18.75%

All of the above 2 12.50%

Other 7 43.75%

Total:16

Merry Christmas! Hope yall are having a great holiday season filled with waifus and lube!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Merry Christmas!

What I got for Christmas?

Well, I got lots of nothings.

Prime Jennifer Aniston.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Merry Christmas to everyone. I just had the best holiday dinner in quite a while, both because my family is having a great moment and because it was delicious. Hopefully all of you are doing just as good.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I have work tonight too. :(

Around the Network

Things can always be worse, but let's hope 2021 changes things.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, all of you!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

¡Felices Fiestas a todos!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Merry christmas, especially to my fellow christians, may you keep jesus in your hearts always.

Happy Holidays! Especially to my fellow atheists who get those vacation days for free without having to believe in something.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

You're never too old.  Merry Christmas!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.