By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz's Official Game of the Year Awards 2020 - Vote Here!

Zero_Revolution said:

It's surprising to me that Origami King wouldn't be nominated for best soundtrack, especially with how many options there are. Despite a lot of great OSTs this year, it still had the most lasting impression on me, and is far and away my favorite, even coming from a series I don't normally care for the music in. There's other good options there too though. Just figured I would give it some recognition in a post.

The soundtrack on that game was fantastic. Really have me Thousand Year Door flashbacks in similarity. I think it was the same person?

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
Zero_Revolution said:

It's surprising to me that Origami King wouldn't be nominated for best soundtrack, especially with how many options there are. Despite a lot of great OSTs this year, it still had the most lasting impression on me, and is far and away my favorite, even coming from a series I don't normally care for the music in. There's other good options there too though. Just figured I would give it some recognition in a post.

The soundtrack on that game was fantastic. Really gave me Thousand Year Door flashbacks in similarity. I think it was the same person?

Shadow1980 said:
Machina said:

You can vote in just the one category if you want, you don't have to fill out the entire form. 

Best of luck with Demon's Souls. When I first played a Souls I hated the lack of explanation of where to go, what to do, and how everything worked. But after playing a more entry-level Soulslike (The Surge) and loving it I returned to Souls and that's when it really clicked. Now I can't get enough of Soulslikes.

Alrighty, then. It just feels weird leaving so many categories empty, y'know?

And Demon's Souls is taking some getting used to. Got my butt kicked by the first boss. Probably gonna just try again from the beginning and see if I do better since it wasn't that far into the game.

Pick the Royal class, it starts with pretty badass stats for magic and Magic is the hidden easy mode in this game. I used it to get past the Phalanx, but once I did that the rest of the game was pretty easy. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

coolbeans said:

Can we make some comments here to "go to bat" for some of our choices?

If so, Cissy Jones is an American actress/voice actress that doesn't butcher her Brit accent in Call of the Sea. Surely that's an auto +1 in credibility for UK posters. ;)

Going off topic slightly I guess, but since you're probably among the only other people here who played Call of the Sea, might I ask which ending you chose, just out of curiosity?

I think you should add Age of Camility in the Most Disappointing Game List.
A disaster game, because everyone lies saying the game is a prequel, WTF!

Last edited by abdulhade - on 30 December 2020

Around the Network
abdulhade said:

wait, it isn't a prequel? I'm confused.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
abdulhade said:

Have you played FFVII Remake or at least kind of know the situation around that game's story? It's kind of like that. 

It isn't, because it isn't finished when Breath of the Wild starts :(

trunkswd said:
Runa216 said:

I am pretty sure it is set 100 years before Breath of the Wild? Not that I've played it. 

Runa216 said:
abdulhade said: