By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Switch Wrapped 2020 Sharing Thread

You can make yours here: https://switch.nintendo.com/year-in-review/

I've tried with my location account set to Brazil and didn't worked, so I've changed to Canada and it worked

For some reason I can't understand they ignored all months before September.

I was in crunch time by September and early October, so makes sense I've played less than average

My realistic list of most played games this year is:

1) Animal Crossing ~650 hours
2) Splatoon 2 ~270 hours
3) Fire Emblem Three Houses ~240 hours
4) Dragon Quest XI ~85 hours
5) Hollow Knight ~75 hours

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 22 December 2020

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:

I've tried with my location account set to Brazil and didn't worked, so I've changed to Canada and it worked

I was in crunch time by September and early October, so makes sense I've played less than average

2) Splatoon 2 ~270 hours

I was in crunch time by September and early October, so makes sense I've played way less than average

Awesome! thanks  @IcaroRibeiro I was looking for this thread. Here is mine:

I find it odd that both of us played "355" hours. My first thought is that it is for some reason the max amount of hours it shows, and that is why the calendar is cut off, it simply calculates the past 355 hours.

dmillos said:

I find it odd that both of us played "355" hours. My first thought is that it is for some reason the max amount of hours it shows, and that is why the calendar is cut off, it simply calculates the past 355 hours.

Guys in other thread have over 1k hours, so I don't think it's the case

dmillos said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

2) Splatoon 2 ~270 hours

I was in crunch time by September and early October, so makes sense I've played way less than average

Nah, one of my good friends sent me hers tonight and she had 605 Hours on hers so I doubt that’s it. It certainly is odd though! 

IcaroRibeiro said:

Guys in other thread have over 1k hours, so I don't think it's the case

RetroGamer94 said:

Nah, one of my good friends sent me hers tonight and she had 605 Hours on hers so I doubt that’s it. It certainly is odd though! 

Ok thanks for the answer, it is clearly not the case then, but It is still fun to look at these wrapped reports.

Around the Network

I posted my stats in the Club Nintendo thread earlier, but I'll post it here too!

Last edited by Raven - on 22 December 2020

Why would they bother with region locking something like this?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

If I try to change my location it says that it will also disconnect my NNiD, so whatever, I’m not feeling like going through all this trouble to fix everything afterwards. Too bad, but my thing wouldn’t be very impressive anyway probably.

Got something very similar through email, so maybe here in Europe it's just handled differently. Or it's just because I got my Switch exactly to this day 3 years ago to.

Edit: posting the parts of the mail:

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 23 December 2020

Mine is showing 917 hours played and monthly activity posted for each month with peaks of 113 hours in March, 100 in June, and 109 in November. I'll upload screenshots from home later.