By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best looking Switch game, end of 2020 edition

As we approach the close of Switch's 4th calendar year, what do you think is the best looking game(s) on the system?

Around the Network

Probably still Luigi's Mansion

Crysis remastered looks beautiful, specially after the latest patch. Luigi's mansion 3 looks a awesome too!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Around the Network

From the games I played I think Animal Crossing New Horizon has the best looking art style combined with the different colours you can have on your screen

Pocky Lover Boy! 

LGBTDBZBBQ said:

I personally wouldn't include that yet till it's actually out. The huge upgrade in image clarity from the early trailers to the last one make me wonder if the image quality will be inconsistent in the game, or worse, that the Game Awards trailer might even be running on the PC build of the game. I don't think either is the case necessarily, it's probably just that later builds look a lot better, but some cautious optimism goes a long way. 

Funnily enough, its still Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for me. I dont know how they cheated with that game. It looks amazing.

Luigi's Mansion 3 for me.

Astral Chain for me

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)