By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ring Fit Adventure shipped 5.84m by September 30th. Lifetime sales expectations?

Ring Fit Adventure shipped 5.84m by September 30th. Lifetimes sales expectations?

Less than 8 million 92 16.17%

8.0 - 8.9 million 66 11.60%

9.0 - 9.9 million 63 11.07%

10.0 - 12.4 million 167 29.35%

12.5 - 14.9 million 50 8.79%

15.0 - 17.4 million 49 8.61%

17.5 - 19.9 million 11 1.93%

20.0 - 22.4 million 28 4.92%

22.5 - 25.0 million 6 1.05%

More than 25 million 37 6.50%

Total:569

I think it'll do over 10 million.

I love Ring Fit Adventure. I got it at launch and I've used it every other day since. My health is so much better. It's just behind Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for my favourite Switch games.

Around the Network

Hard to say, this one is going to keep selling for a very long time. Sleeper hit with Evergreen legs, as I predicted last year.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

This quarter will be huge for the game, I think it will be between 9-10 million shipped by the end of 2020, lifetime prediction depends on whether Nintendo releases a sequel.

I'll be optimistic and say over 15M

I don't have any idea how many units this game will sell, but I can tell you that I'm enjoying the living crap out of it. So do my wife and son. I would have never thought that it's so exhausting though. After 15 minutes of gameplay I'm done for.

One of the best games I have played in the last few years.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

A little bit less than 10m is my guess

I think it will surprise people and hit 10 million when all is said and done!

My wife bought it for me for my birthday back in October. I used the excuse that I didn't want to try it until we moved to a house as we have had all our neighbours complain about the noise our young one makes during the day, so I didn't want to add to that... Well, I feel like I'm still gonna be here a while so I tried it out today on the quiet mode and I made a pact that I was going to try to do as many days as possible. I'm not going to say how little I was able to do today because holy cow I'm out of shape, but I can tell, if I do keep with it, it will help me immensely.

1doesnotsimply

Not only will it pass 10 million, but it will probably do so relatively soon.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I totally agree with Rol, this from the same team that made Wii Fit - anything below 20 million lifetime, would be an underperformance from my POV

• Switch will end up being more successful than the Wii
  • Especially in Japan and Asia, Switch already outsold the Wii
  • China had the official launch of Ring Fit Adventure in September of this year
  • Once it launched in China WW problems with the stock has been normalized but not resolved
  • We still don't know exactly where demand is for Ring Fit, because it has never satisfied since launching
  • In Taiwan and South Korea, the game has never really existed the Top 5 since Spring 2019
  • The game is currently #1 & #11 on Amazon.co.jp, so starting Week 50 we would actually see what sales will look like for the game during the holiday period
  • Ring Fit is a far better "gamification" of exercise than anything on the Wii

I saw one in my local Walmart on Friday. Almost bought it but it's not my type of game. I just know it's in demand so I felt like I kinda had to.